Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - Part 5

Archangel Tyrael

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Why are you stopping production of FUD??? I would really like to know. I think that you should keep going with this. You have no idea how happy this makes Halo fans. Not to mention, my father who has no previous interest in Halo, has been drug into the universe by this show. If you continue to produce this, you will be boosting your sales and reputation. In a nutshell, MAKE MORE FUD!!!!

Why are you stopping production of FUD??? I would really like to know. I think that you should keep going with this. You have no idea how happy this makes Halo fans. Not to mention, my father who has no previous interest in Halo, has been drug into the universe by this show. If you continue to produce this, you will be boosting your sales and reputation. In a nutshell, MAKE MORE FUD!!!!

Well I agree with you to an extent. They did this to tell the story of Lasky and the Chief. Overall I would like to see another series (possibly TV) or a movie. Also, my Dad is the same way. :)

Well I agree with you to an extent. They did this to tell the story of Lasky and the Chief. Overall I would like to see another series (possibly TV) or a movie. Also, my Dad is the same way. :)

I'm not sure if they should make a movie. The web series works because it is 100% 343 Industries in control. We don't want Halo turned into a soap opera. I just think that they could do so much with this, they wouldn't even have to try too hard to deviate from this story and create something new. Or even based around John's past or something. I'm incredibly sad that FUD is over.

I'm not sure if they should make a movie. The web series works because it is 100% 343 Industries in control. We don't want Halo turned into a soap opera. I just think that they could do so much with this, they wouldn't even have to try too hard to deviate from this story and create something new. Or even based around John's past or something. I'm incredibly sad that FUD is over.

I'm sad it's over too. We can always hope for another series/movie. If 343 does it right it wont turn into a soap opera or some crappy movie. As long as they are in control, like you said. I don't like how people in that line of work change things around, so I am in agreement there. Though it would be amazing if it happened, though best we can do is hope for another web series. What would you want it be about anyhow?

I'm sad it's over too. We can always hope for another series/movie. If 343 does it right it wont turn into a soap opera or some crappy movie. As long as they are in control, like you said. I don't like how people in that line of work change things around, so I am in agreement there. Though it would be amazing if it happened, though best we can do is hope for another web series. What would you want it be about anyhow?

I don't think I would care what it was about. As long as they put the Halo universe into real life once more. The detail they put into this and the accuracy of every single little thing is amazing. I would merely like to see this more in depth, even if they were to introduce new characters, be it Spartans or UNSC members. It tickled me to see Halo brought to life. They merely need to continue this.

LEGENDARY SHOW!!! I am dying to know if they will sell a soundtrack for this...its not on the games ost. The song that plays when lasky screams AXIOS is amazing.

Awesome web series, can't wait for the enxtended version that comes with the collectors edition for Halo 4. Hope they release a soundtrack for this, loved the music, especially the last track in part 5's closing.

In regards to if 343 should do a movie. I was reading that Ubisoft is in full creative control over the Assassins Creed movie, so if 343 does what ubi has done, than there would be no worries, in fact, i think all developers should always maintain creative control rather than let the director do what they want (like a certain movie director who's name starts with 'U').

WHAT IS THAT MUSIC AT 9:35 that goes like "dun dunnnnnnnnn, dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn, dun dun, dun DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-" because it's so AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG.

I will piss myself if I don't find it D:

hi.... i have found the song you are asking for in Halo 4 OST 10th song "To Galaxy". at 04:08 to the end (i.e.04:57). it is the same song but it is slightly edited. ;)

bro, we are looking for the music that starts at 9:35, with the amazing vocals that makes your hair stand on edge!

if anyone finds the soundtrack, PLEASE, let it be known to THE WORLD!!