Halo 4 Competitive Settings & Options ft. Kevin Franklin

Archangel Tyrael

660px-Halo_4_(VG)_(2012)_-_Halo_4_(2012)_Interview_with_Kevin_Franklin.jpg

Bravo interviewing Kevin Franklin; Lead multiplayer designer for Halo 4 at 343 Industries. They Talk about Infinity Slayer, Slayer Pro, Team SWAT and more.

(Quoting Bravo)

"I sit down with Kevin Franklin and ask about him 4v4 slayer pro, "join in progress," custom game options, DMR vs BR, launch playlists, team ball, capture the flag, swat, and more! Thanks for checking out this video and please share it by clicking "share" and posting the link to twitter and FB!"

"Please like, subscribe, and favorite! These make me happy and help me out. More videos coming from New York Comic-Con all weekend!"

"Check out some of my other Halo 4 videos!"

Halo 4 - Promethean Weapons Breakdown -

http://youtu.be/PU8n0Eashoo

Halo 4 - Solace Gameplay -

Halo 4 - Helmets, Shoulder Armor, & more! -

Halo 4 - Grifball -

Halo 4 - Forge Mode -

http://www.twitter.com/BravoMLG

http://www.facebook.com/AndyDudynsky

Check out the H4 Fans page!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

No flag drops? Wtf? You can't play MLG capture the flag that way, what about like flag passes and running a little bit and defending yourself?

You defend yourself by holding a flag and magnum at the same time - the magnum has 20% more power when holding a flag. It still requires team work and gets rid of the voice of flag dropped and flag taken spam. They made CTF better in my opinion.

i don't understand you guys sometimes, lol. if your truly a halo MLG junky you would understand. Halo 3 IS FUN halo reach sucks! why?? halo 3 is CLASSIC and ORIGINAL, in my opinion there's to much stuff going on during the game all of this weapon drop and new stuff is dumb. CLASSIC is what people like. why do you think on AVERAGE 20k people still play halo 3 on a DAILY BASIS?! because its classic and a good game. your flag doesn't have to be at home to score anymore? what is the point? that is what made MLG CTF competitive and people going clutch. join in progress?! wtf okay i can see your point joining at the loading screen that is actually a smart idea. but somebody joining during the MIDDLE of the game? i don't understand. and the ranking system is like halo reach? a 1-50 system is the best system, halo reach system is like call of duty, that doesn't even take SKILL to rank up!! that's the whole point of halo right? is competive ranking?? 1-50 is hard to get it take SKILL. your guys are going the wrong way with the game. the Halo competitors and the hardcore gamerS is what get you guys money, not some kid with his 4 guest signed in playing social slayer. LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE.

i don't understand you guys sometimes, lol. if your truly a halo MLG junky you would understand. Halo 3 IS FUN halo reach sucks! why?? halo 3 is CLASSIC and ORIGINAL, in my opinion there's to much stuff going on during the game all of this weapon drop and new stuff is dumb. CLASSIC is what people like. why do you think on AVERAGE 20k people still play halo 3 on a DAILY BASIS?! because its classic and a good game. your flag doesn't have to be at home to score anymore? what is the point? that is what made MLG CTF competitive and people going clutch. join in progress?! wtf okay i can see your point joining at the loading screen that is actually a smart idea. but somebody joining during the MIDDLE of the game? i don't understand. and the ranking system is like halo reach? a 1-50 system is the best system, halo reach system is like call of duty, that doesn't even take SKILL to rank up!! that's the whole point of halo right? is competive ranking?? 1-50 is hard to get it take SKILL. your guys are going the wrong way with the game. the Halo competitors and the hardcore gamerS is what get you guys money, not some kid with his 4 guest signed in playing social slayer. LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE.

According to 343, there will be a way to calculate true skill to face against similar skilled players. I'm not to fond of the join in progress in the middle of the game either. Anyways, i am still buying the game because i am a true Halo fan and wont gripe because of a ranking system.

According to 343, there will be a way to calculate true skill to face against similar skilled players. I'm not to fond of the join in progress in the middle of the game either. Anyways, i am still buying the game because i am a true Halo fan and wont gripe because of a ranking system.

ill still buy the game as well but whats the point of the game if u already know wether u win or lose ur still going to rank up? thats like call of duty style. this is halo and halos more competive than COD

ill still buy the game as well but whats the point of the game if u already know wether u win or lose ur still going to rank up? thats like call of duty style. this is halo and halos more competive than COD

We still don't know the entire story of how Halo ranking will be. There might be individual playlist ranks based on skill. We wont know until 343 releases this information or we play the game ourselves.

How to Shed Belly fat Struggle Belly fat -- How to Speed Tummy fat Burning How you can Lower Abdominal fat -- Here are a few Quick Exercises to cut back Tummy fat Significant Components Pertaining to Shedding Belly flab Disappointment flex belt How to pick the very best abdominal training exercises models coming from opinions Some sort of Slendertone Abdominal Belt to further improve Core Power Abdominal Exercise routine with regard to Adult men Fundamental Very best Work out Suggestions Belly Belt Expert Protects Abdominal Belts throughout Good Fine detail