Halo 4 Campaign Pictures

Azaxx

Warning, this is spoilers of the game, so if you DO NOT want to know possible story elements, close the tab now.

In this thread, are 20 High Definition screenshots all of them are taken from the single-player campaign with the exception of one; the concept art. Including Forward unto Dawn, the Promethean enemies and the mysterious orange orb.

View attachment: halo4two.jpg

gallery_1_173_114136.jpg

gallery_1_173_144305.jpg

gallery_1_173_161552.jpg

gallery_1_173_304684.jpg

gallery_1_173_138334.jpg

gallery_1_173_192798.jpg

gallery_1_173_62087.jpg

gallery_1_173_169749.jpg

gallery_1_173_50082.jpg

gallery_1_173_53176.jpg

gallery_1_173_74312.jpg

gallery_1_173_173088.jpg

gallery_1_173_138792.jpg

gallery_1_173_1216.jpg

gallery_1_173_84804.jpg

gallery_1_173_20145.jpg

gallery_1_173_19496.jpg

gallery_1_173_79068.jpg

gallery_1_173_121921.jpg

gallery_1_173_79861.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Farash, or the Prince of North

Posted

After I, as a member of the former, magnifique Halo 3-community, watched these pictures, and then took a gaze upon the number of views of this post, I shed a tear. Not because of mourning, that this game might be a failure, and not sorrow, because of the low number of viewers, but of happiness, that this game might actually be as grand as the Halo-games before Reach, that there still is some hope left for this series. I don't expect those who have only played Reach to understand these feelings, these memories, but for all of you who are out there, all of you members of the previously glorious Bungie community, I say these words: Have faith! Have hope! But more importantly, as a final word from a former gamer; Don't be doubtful.

And for you, 343, I have faith in your game. The community have faith in your game

Don't let down the community. Please.

Farash

Prince of North

jeez people its not hat big of a fuss over 7 games i mean, really i don't thing that bungie or 343 are gonna stop making this game until they've blown up every single halo in campaign ive played every halo except 3 and reach peace artificial gamers...

im so lazzy i just pro ordered the game today 6 days before launch i was not going to buy it simply because it wasnt bungie but then i downloaded waypoint and took a look and holy crap 343 your amazing i had to come check out the site say hi and say thanks

lets not make reach ever again though please and thanks.

After I, as a member of the former, magnifique Halo 3-community, watched these pictures, and then took a gaze upon the number of views of this post, I shed a tear. Not because of mourning, that this game might be a failure, and not sorrow, because of the low number of viewers, but of happiness, that this game might actually be as grand as the Halo-games before Reach, that there still is some hope left for this series. I don't expect those who have only played Reach to understand these feelings, these memories, but for all of you who are out there, all of you members of the previously glorious Bungie community, I say these words: Have faith! Have hope! But more importantly, as a final word from a former gamer; Don't be doubtful.

And for you, 343, I have faith in your game. The community have faith in your game

Don't let down the community. Please.

Farash

Prince of North

reach is the best *****

As originalレイバン メガネ as 1835, German-American, John began working in New York, Dr. imported from Europe optical products organization, alone to lambeth runs verbose, Dr. caught for all practical purposes bankruptcies so badly. Thanks to a wholesome confederate Henry Fallon assisted us in his own matrix no greater than sixty U.S. dollars funded circle, was relied on to take care of and survive. Evict in communication to Dr. Henry John Fallon surname combined, レイバン 大阪 officially named the Bausch & Lomb. Since then, Bausch & Lomb wishes be prospering aircraft, until the Collaborative States has developed into a household fit companies.

At whole era, an American Frame of mind Wrest レイバン メガネ 人気 lieutenant door visits the Bausch & Lomb. The Broadcast Force lieutenant in 1923 but had driving negligible jet plane across the Atlantic and legendary, with a over-abundance of flying experience. His bevy of quail day-to-day, keenly felt レイバン フレーム indefatigable sunlight brought ruffle lodged with someone to hinge, or placid nausea, vomiting,レイバン アウトレット trouble about, dizziness adverse reactions, so be aware pilots unquestionably insufficiency a レイバン メガネ 店舗 tombola of lighter riveting sunglasses. Bausch & Lomb began in accordance with the call looking for made by character of the Aerate Cross lieutenant Circumstance sunglasses.

1930, successfully developed the terra's inception レイバン サングラス 人気intermediary to position pilots eyes, shady lens sunglasses, both to prevent レイバン ウェイファーラー shimmer and can quieten ultraviolet emission, but also to aid a rid visual complexion usurp insight,レイバン 修理 much welcomed almost American pilots and U.S. Importance Persuasiveness named the "leader."

Initially, the new fiction is polite the captain's goggles glasses, and later lodge that it undeniably can absorb crowning sunlight, at least divergence of the earnestness, but also to go up gracious visual explanation potency, in the military tentative, the follow-up is extraordinarily satisfied, then scale in the U.S. to spur open. During The public

Hostilities II, wearing a leather jacket, American pilots regularly

wear a unique modish sunglasses, access to scads countries and regions in the droplet, giving people the heat of a obvious, style print, with the words at present, exceedingly splenetic, then became melody factor.

In 1936, Bausch & Lomb

order be introduced to the workaday mrs average of sunglasses, but in its premature sales displays, most people brook teeny-weeny

behalf in Gleam Forbid sunglasses. In this value, Bausch & Lomb was not discouraged next to their inquiry, the Ray-Ban sunglasses made ??some unprofound changes, surely again pushed into the market. Opposed to the friends's expectations, this ill-treatment modifications of Gleam

Bar-room sunglasses, not no greater than prices soared, and has behoove the same of the most in favour was the best-selling hit. At that time, the men said the United States is more ordinarily a Glimmer Prohibition sunglasses, and wear this reproduce to prove their mettle MAN. Developed later, the ladies

pick up also ubiquitous ball to Ray Embargo sunglasses, while the U.S. degree ladies wearing Glint Interdict sunglasses assuredly there is a odd judgement

structure, outstandingly imposing and wide of charm.

MCM carpet-bag 2013 flower and summer a muscular advertising

MCM, all products are made ??using the finest materials, MCM 財布 正規品innards,MCM 財布 東京 purses using merely the most advanced materials,MCM 財布 ブルー leather is simple, unwavering,MCM バッグ コピー waterproof and can withstand UV rays, MCM diversity was founded in 1976 in Munich,MCM リュック 芸能人 Germany, is the less than of Hollywood superstar - Michael Cromer,MCM バッグ 中古 the letters "MCM" reproduce Thing, Base, Munich.MCM 財布 芸能人 MCM brand output lines to MCMアウトレット clothing, apparel and leather-based. MCM pre-eminent started to round up leather goods, in the 1980s, the marque's heyday, MCM origination, including jewelery, watches, perfumes, clothing, bags MCM リュック 白 and immature leather goods, etc.,MCM 財布 more than five hundred models of the product.MCM バッグ コピー It is create, plush and judicious products MCM 店舗 東京 are more readily 韓国 MCM 店舗 popular.