Every Halo 4 Helmet Revealed

Archangel Tyrael

Izpy2.png

Every single Halo 4 helmet revealed. Mark 6, Recon and Commando appear to be in there. From the newer ones Protector looks pretty cool to me, what about you guys?

Read below for more details

HalOrbit.de has posted this image showing every helmet in Halo 4:

h4_helmets.jpg

Taken from a combination of sources (PAX, gameplay footage, promo shots and promo DLC pages) he's managed to compile a complete list of the Halo 4 helmets. Being a traditionalist I've always rocked the Mk V so will need to pick something new. Mk VI it is then!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There is lot of helmets in Halo 4! There is lot of different ones you can pick. These will be cool. =) The ones I will pick most is the MK VI, Warrior, and Wetworks. These are the ones I think I will use the most or get frist.

You cant have the fotus unless you get the halo 4 limited edition console its the only way unless they release it afterwards but it will be a while since it is exclusive

Exclusive skins are fine, but exclusive helmets are BS. Both the new Mk VI and Fotus are unobtainable for most people. You can get old Mk VI by beating campain on legendary. AND the Security helmet is gone. The helmets and armor were way better in reach.