Xbox Live 10 Year Anniversary

Adam91

xbox-live-650x363.jpg

Xbox Live is 10 years old today, it all started on this day in 2002 when gamers all around the world were able to connect to each other and play together. Live gaming has changed the way we play video games forever and has spawned a new style and generation of entertainment. Post below the first game ever you played online if you can remember.

In the meantime here is a video by IGN taking us through 10 years of different games that created an amazing online experience for Xbox Live.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

HALO 2 :D

Happy birthday XBL! Happy birthday XBL customer support whom I can never seem to understand (even though its an American built company) we love you and all your horse poo that comes with you. Even your abomitable Ideal of no clans or skill based ranking systems anymore. Oh how you have grown into a disobident tween whom loves its bieber.

Happy Birthday you sum b****. WE LOVE YOU!

The very first game I played online was Halo Combat Evolved (Halo one) I still play it on PC though not a lot of players play it any more, there are only a few thousand still playing...I own every Halo game out. (:And I love it.