What Next Gen Mass Effect Could Look Like

Adam91

Here are some stunning images of what Mass Effect 4 could look like on the next gen Playstation and Xbox. This could be giving us an idea of what the next generation of gaming may very well look like and the power of what the next consoles could be capable of. Read below for more details.

Article and images are from

Examiner

Some images have popped up online on Saturday giving us a taste of what the next “Mass Effect” video game, presumably “Mass Effect 4,” could look like on next-generation systems like the PS4 and Xbox 720. As reported by

DSOGaming, Baolong Zhang was able to put together several character models using the Unreal Engine 3 with DirectX 11. You can check out his “Mass Effect 4” images, as well as some concept images of the PS4 and Xbox 720 from Yanko Design.

Late last year, Bioware announced that they are currently working on the next installment for the “Mass Effect” series, which many think will end up being “Mass Effect 4.” The latest title, “Mass Effect 3,” was released for multiple platforms in North America on March 6, 2012.

276a259b4c48b2878ea6181c9cc0d3cb.jpg

1357589699_1417_Hair.jpg

436123ca5dc9cad8312f6e4281c66ef6.jpg

818feddf19ed58632cd278a3d28ed547.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Is this the graphics from the gameplay or the graphics for a cinematic scene? Big difference here...

I agree, Halo 4's graphics during gameplay can easily be better once the next gen console releases, but it can't get much better than the cinematics. They literally look real.

Is this the graphics from the gameplay or the graphics for a cinematic scene? Big difference here...

you do have a point there. they could be totally different graphics. like the old republic. the trailer hd great graphics but the game doesn't have as good as the trailer did. you do have a great point. so i agree

I did hear on a different site that the mass effect gameplay AND the cutscenes are going to have very good graphics. even better than cod, halo league of legends, old republic, etc... Infact even better than any other game at this time for right now. but don't get me wrong i may be wrong. because it is the internet after all.