Weekly News Wrap-Up - Halo Hype Edition!

VinWarrior

Greetings ladies and gents, look I know I keep missing weeks, but now that my TACHS exams are over, I'm free, and I swear you'll get these every week. I do apologize for the inconvenience anyway though. Anyway, with The Master Chief Collection releasing next week I wanted to make this WNW dedicated to it, so prepare your bodies for the Weekly News Wrap-Up of the century. The Halo Hype Edition!

View attachment: WNW HaloHype.JPG

Halo: Escalation #14 Revealed!

Okay, I know this article is a few weeks old but I noticed it was never reported on and I needed a Halo spot to fill, so what better way to do it than with Escalation? Halo4Nation.com has the story, as the issue was recently revealed with some sweet coverart. This artwork (below) depicts Jul 'Mdama clawing open a UNSC door with brute strength, an energy sword donned in his other hand. This looks to be a depiction of a raid of some sort, possibly on a UNSC camp or laboratory. The description mentions Dr. Catherine Halsey's allegiance to Jul, possibly hinting at her return in this comic to exact her revenge on the UNSC. This is apparently a four part series that continues after the events of Spartan Ops and serves to tie loose ends. It will release on the 28th of January next year.

View attachment: HaloEscalation14.jpg

Are you excited for the release of this new comic series expanding on Dr. Halsey and the Elites? Let me know below!

Mass Effect 4 Lead Writer Confirmed, Halo 4's Writer

This is actually a really intriguing story that might anger some but excite others, either way it's a great conversation piece. Details on Mass Effect 4, or whatever the name might be, have been extremely scant down to the tiniest details like who is writing the game and any staff on board? GameInformer.com gave us one of these answers, as we have learned that Chris Schierf, the man who wrote Halo 4, will be writing the next Mass Effect. He shared details about how it's a hero's journey and you follow Shepard's path in the article. As well, Mike Gamble, a long time veteran of the franchise, will be producing the game.

View attachment: Halo4Palmer.JPG

What's your take on this news? Do you think Chris is up to the task? Debate below!

Eurogamer Shows Off Halo 2: Anniversary Forge

Eurogamer is a lucky group of people, as they got their hands on an early copy of Halo: The Master Chief Collection and decided to share upon us some footage with new details. All of this is on Halo4Nation.com, so credits to them. For starters, the fan service given by 343i is immense, with the introduction of a bright red Energy Sword labelled as an 'infected' Energy Sword, along with a new infected player model. They also showed off some Heretic Banshee gameplay, with it's bright purple lights on clear display while in flight. They also revealed something fans of the Halo series have been dying to see since Halo 3 when workarounds to 'create' it were discovered, the Civilian Warthog. The vehicle is bright gold and features a spare tire in the back, being remodeled and not just a reskin. They also highlighted the three new Spartan and Elite armour variants, and they showed off the Halo: CE Flamethrower. While they did not showcase the other two Forge maps, Nebula and Skyward, they detailed both of them, confirmed Skyward's position near a Halo ring and Nebula's floating space setting, being the Impact we wanted originally. New details will be revealed in the coming days, but for now, that's all Eurogamer had for us.

View attachment: D0lhZxh.png

What are your thoughts on some of the new features revealed? Discuss in the thread!

Thanks so much for reading ladies and gentlemen, I hope to see you soon mowing down the Covenant and punching the Prophet to the sound of Steve Vai's guitar! See you all on Zanzibar, peace!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Tips little caddy sacks basically own an individual substantial drawer brings about fake louis vuitton straightforward suffer a loss of which could waste an individual's machines. One other moreover within the segments is certainly the fact that you will not are worried about an individual's prada replica sale machines knocking alongside one another while it is certainly on the inside of any container. Never assume all the game sacks are produced matched, for anybody who is a difficult individual the fact that should numerous going to arrive at the perfect system compared with you no doubt know benefit associated with the suitable going the game sacks. Going the game sacks permit the individual to build away together with choose without having to pay out all of their going fake rolex for sale being worried as to what is going on to the club sets. Quite possibly notion several for golfers the fact that don't especially like to apply holiday sacks whilst they may not specifications, several for fringe benefits the fact that attend him or her. Meant for practically all most women, the best order associated with a fashionable handbag is known as a omega replica watches for proving an individual's stylishness together with health. Take control of an individual's new rolex watches sale by just revealing an individual's way feel, however , go green despite the fact that cutting back.

Bowman pandora jewelry allegedly ugg pas cher told herve leger the more prada handbags than replica watches 300 passengers louis vuitton the oakley pas cher delay reebok outlet was due canada goose outlet to a ray ban pas cher maintenance issue.

Flight true religion outlet attendant vans,vans scarpe,vans italia Evans coach outlet Francisco ray ban sunglasses Jesus Mendonca hermes belt allegedly north face outlet told iphone 6 cases Bowman montre pas cher he louis vuitton was uncomfortable canada goose outlet and did canada goose outlet not jimmy choo outlet believe polo outlet it gucci,borse gucci,gucci sito ufficiale,gucci outlet was ugg,uggs,uggs canada safe sac vanessa bruno to fly hollister,abercrombie,hollister sito ufficiale,abercrombie italia,abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie outlet without a nike air max full investigation. vans pas cher “Captain oakley sunglasses Bowman michael kors outlet replied, swarovski 'I’m hogan with you,’ louis vuitton and lululemon canada said that michael kors outlet he jordan shoes also ghd hair was oakley sunglasses wholesale 'uncomfortable,’ ralph lauren,polo ralph lauren,ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren italia,ralph lauren sito ufficiale but michael kors outlet added ray ban sunglasses that coach purses he was hollister awaiting canada goose a michael kors outlet online decision thomas sabo from air max 'those nike air max,air max,air max 2014,nike air max 2014,air max 90,airmax,air max 95,air max 2013,nike air max 90,nike air max 2013 guys,’ presumably links of london meaning louis vuitton Airline jordan pas cher management, regarding juicy couture outlet whether lacoste to proceed polo ralph lauren with the chaussure louboutin flight,” swarovski crystal the complaint christian louboutin outlet says.

Maintenance inspectors supra shoes finished sac longchamp pas cher searching uggs outlet the converse pas cher engine p90x workout compartment around nike trainers uk 2:30 p.m. nike air max and juicy couture outlet found converse,scarpe converse,converse italia,converse sito ufficiale,converse all star nothing soccer shoes suspicious, but nike huarache,nike huaraches,nike air huarache did nike roshe not investigate celine handbags other oakley,occhiali oakley,oakley italia portions nike roshe run of instyler the plane, the nike free run complaint longchamp outlet says.

Bowman allegedly louis vuitton told tory burch outlet some of the ralph lauren uk flight michael kors attendants the graffiti was a “one-off joke” and north face outlet suggested vans outlet that moncler,moncler mechanics nike air force in doudoune moncler South baseball bats Korea had babyliss drawn louis vuitton it. lancel He ray ban uk then ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia told guess pas cher flight louboutin,louboutin outlet,louboutin outlet italia attendants he uggs outlet was true religion outlet comfortable coach outlet with coach outlet store online the plane’s chi flat iron safety longchamp outlet and security.

United’s michael kors pas cher SFO wedding dresses inflight hollister uk supervisor, Virginia wedding dresses Coronado, timberland pas cher came true religion jeans aboard moncler outlet and ferragamo shoes urged mcm handbags the pandora charms flight abercrombie and fitch uk attendants gucci handbags to christian louboutin shoes trust michael kors outlet store the polo ralph lauren outlet online captain’s burberry pas cher decision, but new balance shoes some said the canada goose jackets only nike free uk way nike air max uk to kate spade outlet make pandora uk sure nike outlet the nike blazer pas cher plane was ugg uk safe longchamp pas cher was mulberry uk to nike tn conduct christian louboutin uk a louis vuitton outlet complete nike air max security christian louboutin sweep. The converse outlet Federal soccer jerseys Aviation Administration oakley sunglasses requires bottega veneta airlines burberry handbags to lululemon outlet deplane prada outlet passengers tiffany and co and nike free conduct tiffany and co jewelry such asics running shoes a hollister search “in moncler outlet the face longchamp outlet of burberry outlet a specific michael kors outlet online and credible threat louis vuitton outlet to the security of ugg the hollister flight,” mac cosmetics the sac hermes complaint toms shoes says.

Bowman michael kors outlet online allegedly abercrombie and fitch said coach outlet there north face was beats by dre not kate spade enough replica watches time chanel handbags for such giuseppe zanotti outlet a moncler search. After assuring valentino shoes flight mont blanc pens attendants the louis vuitton outlet plane karen millen uk was nfl jerseys safe, Bowman announced new balance to nike air max uk passengers hollister pas cher that louis vuitton the delay moncler,moncler outlet,moncler sito ufficiale caused canada goose by ray ban,rayban,occhiali ray ban mechanical barbour uk issues moncler uk was canada goose uk resolved nike roshe run uk and air max,nike air max the north face uk flight insanity workout would true religion outlet be under longchamp uk way timberland boots soon.