Update On Bungies Next Game

Adam91

custom_1253229481655_bungie-logo.jpg

A recent article from kotaku.com reveals that Bungie's next game will be like Halo which is planned to come out fall 2013.

The game will be released for XBOX Play Station and possibly for PC as well.

A particular quote from the article states the game will be like Halo.

"He also gathers that the general consensus from others is that Destiny is "still quite like Halo" and "there is a lot of work still to be done". And he concludes with a confirmation of an old rumour that the project previous condemned "Tiger" is now referred to as "Destiny" "

Click the link for the full article

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

After all the lies Bungie made to their fans about "genuine ports of maps" (Lockout anyone?) Bungie can pound salt. They turned Bungie favorites over to someone else entirely, and made it to where you can no longer download maps for Halo 3, period.

And don't even get me started on Reach.

Bungie are liars.

in my opinion this will be great. Bungie needs to get back on its feet and get going again. even though they were bought out by 343 doesn't mean its the end. so here's my support Bungie! :)

After all the lies Bungie made to their fans about "genuine ports of maps" (Lockout anyone?) Bungie can pound salt. They turned Bungie favorites over to someone else entirely, and made it to where you can no longer download maps for Halo 3, period.

Bungie are liars.

bungie is a great company. all those "lies" first off, probably didn't even exist and even if they did they were caused by 343. Bungie's contract with microsoft was up and they were forced to hand over all rights to the halo franchise. if you blame anyone, blame microsoft. Also, 343 didn't do all the work on halo 4 by themselves like bungie did. they had certain affinity do multiplayer and forge so, SUCK IT.

Bungie are liars.

bungie is a great company. all those "lies" first off, probably didn't even exist and even if they did they were caused by 343. Bungie's contract with microsoft was up and they were forced to hand over all rights to the halo franchise. if you blame anyone, blame microsoft. Also, 343 didn't do all the work on halo 4 by themselves like bungie did. they had certain affinity do multiplayer and forge so, SUCK IT.

**** YOU 343 INDUSTRIES, YOU ******* RUIND HALO, **** YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. I SERIOUSLY HATE THE **** OUT OF YOU. HOW THE ******* HELL COULD YOU RUIN SUCH A TITLE. I DONT KNOW IF I HAVE HATRED FOR ANYTHING AS MUCH AS THIS. I USED TO ******* THINK ID NEVER HATE HALO. ID DIE BEFORE I EVER STOPPED PLAYING IT. BUT YOU RUIND IT SO BAD I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY IT.

I had no idea Bungie had sold their soul to Activision. I'm not sure it was a good move. I've heard nothing but bad things about Activision. They should have stayed independent after leaving MS imo, it never hurt Bethesda. But I wish them all the best.

Btw, some ppl above have no manners. lol. 343i - I love you, even if some don't and have the cheek to come onto your website and troll. Disgusting. Thank you for keeping Halo alive for us ;)

I agree with The Killa Bunny. Thank you 343i for continuing the much loved universe of Halo in all it's glory. Keep up the amazing work and provided game play content like Spec Ops "Departure" and "Artifact". These a free to play as extra game play content.

It's nice that they are giving back without charge on that type of content. Now if I could only get that stupid Double XP Dew thing to work. Lame!!!

P.S. Not happy about Activiision for sure. That company has gone completely down hill. But hey, Bungie.net has more money than god from the royalties. Maybe Destiny will be super amazing just like Halo!!!

Bungie has gaven up on halo its to hard to keep on the same track so they gave up halo and are creating a new game unless they have greed with money.

but as CoD they won that round and are still going with the B.S but its still cool.

Halo fans have thier Halo spirit crushed because of them but 343 have the shaterd pieces to make evry one happy so STOP THE B.S

I had no idea Bungie had sold their soul to Activision. I'm not sure it was a good move. I've heard nothing but bad things about Activision. They should have stayed independent after leaving MS imo, it never hurt Bethesda. But I wish them all the best.

Btw, some ppl above have no manners. lol. 343i - I love you, even if some don't and have the cheek to come onto your website and troll. Disgusting. Thank you for keeping Halo alive for us ;)

such beautiful words *Sniff*