Unlocking Achievements Can Now Earn You XBL Discounts

Spectral Jester

achievement1.jpg

Microsoft has launched a new Xbox Live Rewards scheme that offers players discounts according to their Gamerscore.

There are three separate reward tiers. Those with a Gamerscore between 3,000 and 9,999 will be sent a “Special Gift” worth 15p. Those with a Gamerscore between 10,000 and 24,999 receive the gift and are entitled to a 1% rebate on all purchases from Xbox Live Marketplace every month. And last up, those with a Gamerscore in excess of 25,000 will earn a 2% rebate on all purchases every month, as well as the birthday gift.

To be eligible all you have to do is activate the Xbox LIVE Rewards scheme on your Xbox Live Gold account. All Marketplace purchases qualify towards the rebates, with the exception of Microsoft Points and Xbox Live memberships.

So there ya go.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is so great because now there is more reasons to get achievements in your games. =) This is very good for people who like getting achievements in there games. People who don't do it try the best you can do get some achievements in the game.

I can not participate now in discussion - there is no free time. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think on this question.What necessary words... super, a remarkable ideaInteresting theme, I will take part.What words... super, magnificent ideaCuriously, but it is not clear Ralph Lauren Sweater

Absurdity what thatYou are absolutely right. In it something is also I think, what is it good thought.In it something is. Thanks for an explanation, the easier, the better 匱here can be you and are right.Excuse for that I interfere ?To me this situation is familiar. It is possible to discuss. ralph lauren sale

Should you tell it ?a false way.What phrase... super, a brilliant ideaGood questionI apologise, I too would like to express the opinion.In it something is. Earlier I thought differently, many thanks for the information. ralph lauren sale