Small Insider For Halo 5

Adam91

Here we have another small insider for Halo 5, again mot much is revealed as it is still in very early stages. Read the article below for details and a couple of questions answered by 343 Industries franchide development director Frank O'connor.

There are some things you’ve got to ask when in the middle of an interview, and in respect of the Halo 4 launch and the future of this franchise, it had to be details about Halo 5 and Xbox 720 that an interviewer would try and find segments of information. This is exactly what happened when Brier Dudley performed an interview with Halo development director at 343 Industries, Frank O’Connor, and asked about Halo 5.

halo-5-xbox-720-qa.jpg

From the answers given above you can pretty much count on a Halo 5 arriving at some point, unless Halo 4 is a complete disaster, and the fact that it will be crucial to the the Xbox 720 launch. You can read the full interview in

this article, which delivers some interesting information but certainly lacks the finer details we’d all want to know about Xbox 720. The interviewer had been digging for juicy details and they would’ve been hoping for something to slip out during questioning.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is one of the most vague articles I have ever read. Worse then yahoo's articles even. "From the answers given above you can pretty much count on a Halo 5 arriving at some point" Uhh no crap. Halo 5 and 6 are already confirmed to be made.

Do you know by any chance when the xbox 720 is comin out? And is there any chance of cortana coming back, I know she died but usually something really dramatic happens at this certain time.

When do you think halo 5 would be realesed

I think it will be released late 2013 (like halo 4) or early 2014 most likely. I want it to come out as late as possible because halo 4 is a great game but it was released too early because it doesn't have half of the old game types

When do you think halo 5 would be realesed

Halo games usually arrive every two to three years so yeah probably Late 2014 early 2015. It will more than likely be announced at E3 2013 if it comes out in two years

Do you know by any chance when the xbox 720 is comin out? And is there any chance of cortana coming back, I know she died but usually something really dramatic happens at this certain time.

She's dead. Just like Johnson.

And it's easier to have Jen voicing one character rather than Two... She's extremely good at both though... Also... Masterchief doesn't sound the same as he did before. Maybe it's something with the voice inside his head rather then muffled and deeper when you hear it from the outside... but hmmm... -rubs chin-

HOW CAN YOU DARE TO POST ON HALO 5???!!! NOT A WORD ON THE SERVER PROBLEM ON THE GAME YOU JUST RELEASED???!!!

FIVE DAYS THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE (YOUR CONSUMERS...) ARE STUCKED IN FALLBACK-SERVER AND YOU DO NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

WORST, YOU'RE DOING LIKE THE PROBLEM DOESN'T EXIST.

I think it's a good idea for 343 to start working on everything now. They can take their time and really beef up the next game, take their time and touch up the rough spots and have ample time to get everything right. Not to mention getting it ready before the new Xbox is released. Now that they are starting to work on it, as Halo 4 is still fresh and new they can not only fix the problems with Halo 4 but prevent them in Halo 5 (or whatever it shall be named)

I think it's a good idea for 343 to start working on everything now. They can take their time and really beef up the next game, take their time and touch up the rough spots and have ample time to get everything right. Not to mention getting it ready before the new Xbox is released. Now that they are starting to work on it, as Halo 4 is still fresh and new they can not only fix the problems with Halo 4 but prevent them in Halo 5 (or whatever it shall be named)

I agree but buying another halo that MUST be bought with a new system is a pain in my wallet...

ksdfjgnksdfngkldfjngksdfjngkjdfgnsdfjkngksdjlfgsdfklngkdngdkljgnkdfjgkjfngkljsdfngkjsdfngkjsdfngkjndgkldfngkljnsdfgkldfngkndfkgjndfgkjndfskgnasdklflasdfkgklghaklsdfnbgasdklfgadfjklgjkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkhjkkjkhjkjhkjkhjkjhkjkhjk

I think it will be released late 2013 (like halo 4) or early 2014 most likely. I want it to come out as late as possible because halo 4 is a great game but it was released too early because it doesn't have half of the old game types

Dude, they've been working on this since the day halo 3 was finished. Even whilst bungie where making Reach they where making this.

The problem is, they just couldnt be ****** to add all of the old gametypes. And I ******* miss both one flag and assault!

I mean, halo 4's a good game, fantastic graphics and gameplay. It plays like a piece of genius and is pretty epic, but the story and lack of decent gametypes really was a serious let down...

Oh well. BRING ME BACK MY ASSAULT GODDAMMIT xD

they better wait for 2 years like how bungie did because they took their time and they weren't rushing for an early release date. that makes the game turn out to be not so good as the last halo games if they do rush. they'll end up in the same situation as call of duty if they do this. i hope that doesn't happen.