Previously exclusive to Canada, the Wii Mini is coming to Europe

Dog

wii_mini.jpg

Starting on March 22, the UK can look forward to the availability of the Wii Mini

Previously exclusive to Canada, the Wii Mini drops the console's online capabilities in favor or a tiny, relatively inexpensive alternative to the 2013's wave of next-gen consoles. In addition, Nintendo is adding four new games to its affordable Nintendo Select lineup: Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Mario Power Tennis and Wii Sports Resort.

Did I mention the Wii Mini was red? It also has a black matte top and loads discs from the top. Oh, and it will come with a red Wiimote Plus and nunchuck. Umm, it doesn't have online capabilities. I said that already? Ah, well. I believe it's only $99 in Canada.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is totally awesome! I have a friend that gos to Canada he will probably get one I'm definitely getting one! This looks really cool. Any ways I hope this plays normal wii games like brawl and Mario kart those are my favorites besides Pokemon revolution, and wii sports resort and Raman origins this is exciting