Official weekly site poll #3!

Unease Peanut

Hello there ladies, welcome to the official weekly site poll #3 hosted by me and Kenway! This is the poll where we ask you about your opinion on (mostly) current events and give you back the most popular opinion the next week.

"But guys, you left about a two week gap between this poll and the last. What gives?!"

You're right and we sicerely apologize for the delay. Kenway's PC decided to go kaboom and my schedule has just been flooded. But we're here now!

Last week we asked you about your thoughts on the REQ packs.

Most of you seemed fine with it as long as it is balanced properly. A reply that stood out to me was made by Bnus who focussed more on the gameplay aspect of the matter.

I stated my answer back in the article but I love the REQ Packs and potential they have. I love the idea of variations on weapons and vehicles and what team combinations can happen. Its just a novel idea that I get to have a slightly faster but weaker warthog to use on an objective run or a higher zoom sniper to sit back from a farther range(these aren't confirmed cards just predictions.). All of it just changes the dynamic of the game when you and your team see an "speedyhog" it makes you react differently then a normal Hog and I like that. It adds a layer of procedural randomness into Warzone and keeps things fresh because you never know what variations the enemy team will throw at you and you're going to have to react differently according to the situation.

Thank you all for your responses! Now let's talk about this weeks topic.

E5gtt0F.jpg?1

Which is

We've finally got a bit of information about Forge in Halo 5 and so I want to know what you're hopes and dreams are as well as your biggest fear. And how do you all feel about Forge coming in 2 months later instead of at launch?

Let us know down below!

Thank you all for reading!

~UP & EK

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.