Official weekly site poll #2!

Unease Peanut

Hello and welcome ladies and gentlewomen to the 2nd weekly site poll done by me and Kenway! The weekly poll is where we ask you for your opinion on (mostly) current events and give the most popular opinion back to you the next week.

Last week we asked you about if you'd like to see the lore be expanded outside of the game (in books, comics, etc.) or prefered it to stick with the games.

There were quite a few responses and most of you prefered it if the story was kept within the game, but didn't mind some of the side stories within other media. I think Axilus Prime explained it just right:

I primarily stick to the games and if there's any contradiction between games and supporting material, I go with the games every time. They are the main storytelling medium of Halo, after all, and are what Halo originally was and continues to be at its core.

That's not to say I'd steer clear of supporting material intentionally. I just haven't found any in bookstores here. I do watch official story videos like Forward Unto Dawn and Nightfall, and read other stuff off the wiki. Still, if there are contradictions, like I said, games take predecence.

So I say keep churning out supporting material. It's entertaining and expansive. If something goes wrong in it, it's not even a problem for me.

Thanks for all your responses! Now let's move on to this weeks topic.

CIV4I4PUYAAyZBd.jpg

This week we've gotten a more detailed explaination on requisition packs, or REQ Packs for short, from 343i where Mister Chief assured us that we shouldn't worry as much about them and that everything will be fine. So here's the question, how do you feel about the REQ system?

Let us know down below and keep it clean!

Thank you for reading!

~UP & EK

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.