New XBOX reveal on May 21st!

MCPO Mayh3m

21120_10151436730363721_1296039380_n.jpg

According to Microsoft's official Facebook page, an announcement for the next Generation Xbox console will be made.

Here is the quote:

Tune in for the live reveal, May 21 at 10 AM PDT on Xbox.com, Xbox Live, and Spike TV.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Since Microsoft has officially revealed the date of the Next Generation Reveal, I suppose I can tell you this. The actual image was posted on http://www.google.ca/imghp and those who have a brain can find it.

none of those xbox designs are the real one. if you grow brain and learn to think you will notice that the next xbox is soon to be REVEALED for the FIRST TIME  if you still don't understand like this guy please see help you'll need it 

I swear if they call it xbox 720 ima facepalm so hard my nose will break. It's the dumbest name ever.

shutup xbox720 is a awsome name bty alot of people say halo5 is going to come out named coratanas return

Does anyone know what does the xbox720 look like or can they tell me any hints about it .

well we know we get to see it revealed on may 21st. and its original name was going to be xbox 1080 (like someone said above) but they changed it