Microsoft Offering Payment to YouTubers Who Promote Xbox One!

VinWarrior

Microsoft has sent out some interesting emails to popular YouTubers.

Following what seemed like a successful Xbox One launch, Microsoft seems to be attempting to push ahead of Sony in the race, now paying YouTubers to promote their system. Apparently, emails were sent out to YouTubers offering a payment of $3 per 1,000 views. For the average YouTuber that has, let's just say, 35,000 views, it would roughly translate to a cool $105. To those who have more, like 100,000 views or more, they can expect much more income.

View attachment: _1390077152.jpg

With recent events piling up, such as the bots used to win a twitter poll on Microsoft's side, and the original slue of issues on the Xbox One at it's reveal, negative press keeps rolling in for Microsoft and their Xbox One.

Does this seem like desperate business, or a smart strategy for the Xbox One?

Source: CinemaBlend.com

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think all of the console gamers are too sensitive.

Little problem here? Not buying it, even if it is fixed! Nope, that plagued the whole corporation and its products!

Regardless of Xbox One or PS4, both are quite literally determined to do nothing but reap your wallets instead of providing joy.

"Following what seemed like a successful Xbox One launch, Microsoft seems to be attempting to push ahead of Sony in the race"

Yeah... i dont buy it. Microsoft didnt have any sense of a "successful" launch this just follows what i have already been saying. they are pushing advertizement like crazy because they are going broke.

go read what i posted on this other forum to read more about why they are going broke and why this sounds like a load of garbage.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/28975-halo-5-for-the-pc-ps4/

Sounds like bribery to me. Its just one more thing that confirms what everyone has been saying. That Microsoft is paying people to promote their console. If they really wanted people to buy their new system, then they try price dropping it below the PS4. 

And I wonder just how many people are going for this? If they threw in a free Xbox One to those who are contemplating it, they may get more people to promote it. Or loose all their money and systems. lol

michael kors outlet online,coach factory,coach outlet,coach factory outlet,coach outlet store online,coach outlet online,coach outlet store online,coach handbags,coach factory outlet,coach factory,coach outlet store online,coach factory outlet,coach factory,coach outlet online,coach outlet,coach factory,coach factory,coach outlet,coach factory outlet,coach factory outlet,coach outlet,coach outlet store online,coach factory,coach factory outlet,coach outlet store online,coach factory outlet,coach factory outlet online,coach factory outlet,coach outlet,coach factory outlet,coach outlet,cheap ray ban sunglasses,oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses,tory burch shoes,true religion outlet,timberland outlet,prada handbags,prada outlet,true religion jeans,celine handbags,fitflop fitflops,true religion jeans,fitflop uk,tory burch outlet,valentino,tiffany and co jewelery,timberland shoes,tory burch,true religion jeans outlet,true religion outlet,prada handbags,fitflops,prada outlet,timberland boots,tiffany jewelry,abercrombie and fitch,air jordan,celine outlet,toms shoes,cheap toms,true religion,fitflop shoes,supra shoes,isabel marant shoes,timberland,celine outlet,ralph lauren,toms shoes,isabel marant, cheap jordans,marc jacobs,Polo ralph lauren,tiffany and co,coach factory outlet online, coach factory outlet online,coach factory outlet,coach outlet online,coach outlet store online,coach outlet,coach factory,coach outlet store online,coach factory outlet,coach outlet,coach factory outlet,coach factory,coach factory outlet,coach factory outlet online,coach outlet online,coach outlet,tory burch,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet store,michael kors,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet,coach outlet online,michael kors outlet online,michael kors outlet online,michael kors,michael kors outlet online,michael kors outlet,louis vuitton handbags,louis vuitton outlet,louis vuitton outlet,louis vuitton outlet,louis vuitton,louis vuitton outlet,louis vuitton,abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie & fitch,abercrombie & fitch,fitflop uk,fitflops,tiffany jewelry,coach factory outlet,coach outlet store online ,michael kors,ray ban sunglasses,oakley sunglasses cheap,cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses outlet