Master Chief Collection Details

BeckoningZebra1

The Master Chief Collection was officially announced at E3 during Microsoft's Press Conference, here are the details:

The%2BMaster%2BChief%2BCollection.jpg

The Master Chief Collection will include Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 4. The game will be accessed by a master queue that will have all the levels from every campaign unlocked from the very start. There will be specific playlists for playing different levels in a variety of different ways.

The Master Chief Collection's multiplayer will run at 1080p, 60 FPS, on dedicated servers. Every map from Halo CE to Halo 4 will be included. That's over 100 multiplayer maps! Along with 4,000 Gamerscore.

This includes the ability to switch between the original and updated graphics in Halo CE and Halo 2 and will also be the very first time to play Halo CE Online Multiplayer. (On your Xbox Console)

It is also important to note that Halo CE and Halo 2 multiplayer will be the EXACT same as when it first shipped.

The Master Chief Collection will also ship with Halo Nightfall and Halo 5: Guardians beta access.

Watch the video below to see Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer and a sneak peek at the Halo 5 beta.

http://youtu.be/jVPjo8uROkw

The Master Chief Collection ships on Xbox One November 11, 2014. What do you think about the Master Chief Collection? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

SOURCE: E3 2014 MICROSOFT PRESS CONFERENCE

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Wait did I hear that right, all multiplayers in their old engine?

YESSSSS. it even has halo 1 multiplayer.

The value of this package alone, and the hours I will spend playing makes Xbox One an instant buy for me.

WELL PLAYED 343.

I have wanted nothing more as a gamer to play the original Halo:CE multiplayer over Xbox Live on the original engine. That dream finally comes true this year. I have been "retired" from gaming the past two years, but now I will be back, buying an Xbox One, Gold, and of course Halo Master Chief Collection on it's launch day. Thank you so much Microsoft and 343 Industries, you have made my gaming dream a reality.

1. this is super amazing 100% bought i love halo 2 so much and now it comes with 1,3,4. this game must be game of the year.

2. for some reason I can't sign in on this website every time I do it sys I sign in correctly but, I don't actually become signed in.

Man I know that he wasn't in Halo Reach. But it would be awesome to have that on there as well. I think that it would be awesome. But this is just as great. I can't wait. I will be buying an Xbox One because of this game alone.

I was one of the admins and developers at XBC so I've been working with the Halo community for a very long time. We've all waited for this day. XBC was the closest thing we would get to Live. Back in 2001-2002, XBC helped Microsoft sell a lot of Xboxs and copies of Halo 1 because we brought online play to the community. 343 Industries has now done that by convincing me to purchase an Xbox One.

I'll probably wait to get the Xbox One once more details/visual of H1 and H2 are released using the original engine.

Thanks to everyone on the team that made this project possible.

Frankie: Thanks for sticking around.

-fuzz (@tonyeder)

superbounces, scarabgun, BXR's... all that glitchy good stuff is what we want from halo2. Aswell as the standard glorious MLG we all know and love from halo 2 old school days.

holy **** 343 did it! atleast they managed to get our hopes up WAAY UP THERE!! i am so excited to play halo 2 online again... and with the updated graphics and DOING ALL OF THE GLITCHES!!!! jesus... 

good job 343!