LittleBigPlanet3 Confirmed for PlayStation 3

VinWarrior

The newly hyped title from the hit underground game franchise LittleBigPlanet, announced at E3, has been confirmed for PS3 along with PS4!

LittleBigPlanet3, shown off at Sony's E3 2014 Conference, looks to be incredibly next generation with colourful graphics, a gorgeous visual style, and overall fun mechanics, but it seems this supposed 'Next Gen' title might not be so exclusive to the PlayStation 4. According to a developer on the game, Steven Isbell, on his Twitter.com account, LittleBigPlanet3 will be making it's way to PS3, with "more news on that later." A counter to this however is that no Pre-Order page has been put up for a PlayStation 3 version, only a PS4 version. But this does make sense with the inter-connectivity to the other two games and how they mentioned maps do carry over, and it would make the transition more seamless for sure. However the real question here is whether this is a step backwards for the game as a whole, as the PS3 could limit the game from being truly a 'Next Gen' game. While LittleBigPlanet has always had a beautiful visual style, certain issues did pop up on the PS3 in regards to connection and the overall gameplay experience, on the PlayStation 4, these issues could be avoided. They have said that graphics were going to be updated, and had no word on these other issues, further progressing the fear.

View attachment: LBPlogo.png

What do you think, do you want LittleBigPlanet on as many platforms as possible, or is this holding the game back technically? Let me know below, thanks for reading!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

If you are the Louis vuitton replica blazon of getting that wants to attending affluent for less, or wants to accept all the air-conditioned new toys, do I accept a abruptness for you! There are abounding food on and offline that backpack replica Louis Vuitton. These watches are about exact copies to the watches that would amount a affluence to fendi outlet buy.Swiss, Italian, Japanese, German, all these types of watches amount a lot of money, but you can get them for a appealing bashful price. Watches can get appealing expensive, deceit they?And what if you just appear to gucci replica buy that cast new Louis Vuitton watch, and you accept an blow of some sort. Maybe you accidentally breach the face on the watch, or your duke gets ashore on the car aperture of your Ferrari, again what? How abundant would it amount to replica handbags get it fixed? I would assumption a few thousand dollars. In this faculty it would be a acceptable abstraction to buy a replica Louis Vuitton Speedy of the aboriginal watch. Or hey if you absolutely wish the original, buy it, but alone abrasion it if you apperceive there's no adventitious of it getting baseborn or broken.These low prices, do not beggarly low quality. Abounding of the watches on these sites action actual top superior products, abstracts and parts. You wont be aghast in these sites, I can affiance you that!