Dog

halo-4.jpg?w=600

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We All Know Halo 5 will be a darker halo than halo 4,and it is only the start of the forerunner saga.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Halo 4" was one of the best reviewed games of 2012. The title garnered an 87 aggregate score from Meta Critic and was hailed by reviewers for reinvigorating the franchise. However, developer 343 Industries claims that "it made a ton of mistakes in producing the hit title".

On a blog, franchise development director Frank O'Connor stated that "[Halo 4] wasn't flawless by any stretch of the imagination". But by most objective criteria, it was a resounding success. So we know we have a lot to do. And we know we have a lot to learn. But we also know that we now have the capacity, the teamwork, the technology and the experience to do much better next time."

He added, "We made a lot of mistakes. We can do better. And we know this, and we will."

O'Connor makes no mention about whether the development company has initiated work on the next installment in the venerated franchise but he seems to be excited about the future.

"Technically, this should be a retrospective, but it's safe to say I'm more excited about the future than the past. Excited about what this team is already working on," he wrote. "Excited about what this team is capable of. And excited about the future of Halo. A future we want you to be a part of. A future we're building for you."

The only real information currently known about the next Halo title is that it will be "darker" than the previous installment. Rumors indicate that the game could come out with the launch of the Xbox 720, but with recent release of "Halo 4," the next title is likely a few years away. Reports have claimed that the title is in "early development."

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

they should bring back the arbiter too, like if the promethians did invade earth, and if the spartans were losing, then the arbiter would come outta nowhere with a whole army of elites nd then we would win, then we would go onto that halo and finish the fight there and blow up the promethians.

I agree, that fact that in Halo 4 she dies is terrible. she said before she died that they would set chief up with a new ai, it wouldnt be the same. Arbiter should return to make a boss co-op story of Chief and Arbiter trying to bring Cortana back to defeat the promethians?

I don't think Arby would come to help the Spartans when the Covenant are still fighting the UNSC to begin with.

The arbiter is part of a covenant fleet that are in a truce with the humans there is a another fleet that we fight in halo 4 where they dont recognize the truce

Seriously? You guys think Cortana is gone for good? Get real bro. Cortana is literally engrained in the Halo story. She is too big of a character to be just let go for the sake of a story. She was part of the whole thing. In my opinion, I'm almost positive she will come back. It has been rumored that she will return as a human. How, why, when, and where? I haven't the slightest idea. It may not be in the 5th game, but mark my words, she will be back.

I totally agree with the Cortana coming back. Me and my friend have a theory that she got saved into the Domain possibly and since she is already in a data form, she can be made biological by the composer

I can see the ending of halo 5 being something like we are looking into chiefs visor at the end of an epic battle, and there is a distorted blue light or image you cant make out in the reflection of his helmet and then its fades black.... something along those lines..... I hope

I can see the ending of halo 5 being something like we are looking into chiefs visor at the end of an epic battle, and there is a distorted blue light or image you cant make out in the reflection of his helmet and then its fades black.... something along those lines..... I hope

I swear to god if that happens, i would kiss the floor, hold that against me!!

Guest A person you should listen to

Posted

The Promethians are a distorted AI of sorts. When the prehistoric humans were composed they were "saved" in an data stream of sorts. This is why Promethian watchers can bring back other Promethians durring battle. It is possible that, through her constant maneuvering through the systems of the composer and Requiem that she was archived. If this is so then she could be unarchived and returned to herself, but that would require human access to Promethian archiving technology.

In halo 4, Cortana said that she was the first AI to be created from living tissue and resembles Dr. Halsey. Let me remind you at the end of Halo 4, they were dismounting Chief's armor. Maybe they give him the new AI that is programmed just like Cortana, memories and all. Could be, should be, will be..