Halo 4 title update released with exploit and gameplay fixes

Adam91

f09bb865bcc85039e2164e973936dadf.jpg

Source:

Examiner

343 Industries released a title update to Halo 4 on the Xbox 360 Thursday with various exploit and gameplay fixes.

The exact details of the Halo 4 title update have not been released yet as 343 Industries wanted to wait until after the update was released. Community manager Jessica Shea did say, "this particular TU tackles actual game and gameplay issues, not sandbox tweaks and balances. We have another TU in the works and will continue working on the timing and content of the next one."

The title update moves Halo 4 to version 1.02 and is an approximately 30MB download.

Halo 4 players have already confirmed a number of fixes on Reddit and the Halo Waypoint forums though. These include the following.

• Haven has been fixed. Weapons are no longer in the floor.
  • Endgame killcams added in some gametypes but reportedly don't work correctly
  • Game is reportedly smoother.
  • An issue with DLC only working on one profile has now been fixed.
  • Trying to launch ‘Halo Waypoint’ from Halo 4′s menus no longer crashes your console.
  • It is now possible to get the ‘Last Strike’ medal in Matchmaking.

We'll add the full list of fixes when 343 Industries releases them.

Here are some issues that were not fixed with this title update.

• Theater is still broken
  • Super Throw Glitch still work

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You see have a 10gb hard drive yes i know its low lol, but i deleted most of my old games and i have 8.8 gb left and halo 4 says you have innuficient storage :S it was working fine the day before.

My specialization priority alpha was deleteed in the update and when I redownload it doesn't work, all my loadouts were deleted, and my Halo 3 ODST avatar prop was deleted and is unrecoverable! WHY?????????????????

the nade glicth shpuld have never been taken off that was the greatest thing halo 4 had . minding the fact that therre arr no hornets and all the other halo 4 let douwns yea we havr new guns ... lame

I have the same issue as barguy.

WHY DID I LOSE MY ENTIRE PROGRESS?!

I lost my campaign progress, avatar stuff, loadouts, armor and it even reset my settings so now im not inverted. Why did this happen? There is no resolve, im convinced.

It saves when you turn on halo, soooo boom, it saves over your original save.

Guess I wont be playing this game ever again. I lost my entire progress!

Im so angry. Ive bought every halo and love this franchise, but this makes me no longer want to participate. So, 343, how did you manage to screw this one up?! Ready for the hate wave of fans who lost all of their progress? Im very sad and angry.

I have the same issue as barguy.

WHY DID I LOSE MY ENTIRE PROGRESS?!

I lost my campaign progress, avatar stuff, loadouts, armor and it even reset my settings so now im not inverted. Why did this happen? There is no resolve, im convinced.

It saves when you turn on halo, soooo boom, it saves over your original save.

Guess I wont be playing this game ever again. I lost my entire progress!

Im so angry. Ive bought every halo and love this franchise, but this makes me no longer want to participate. So, 343, how did you manage to screw this one up?! Ready for the hate wave of fans who lost all of their progress? Im very sad and angry.

Troll harder.

Please disregard my last post. When I started the game after the update and selected the resume campaign button I started at previous point in my campaign. I went into the campaign menu, and was able to go back to where I left off.

After I installed this update I experienced an issue with loading Campaign Level's. I cannot load missions: 1,3,4,6 and 7... But still, the game is fantastic and I am just as pumped for Halo 5 and 6!!

Why Won't my update work my internet is fine when i click on the update it disconnects me from xbox live which i think is normal but the update doesn't move a tad it just won't work. Help?

Update: I have been briefly successful with redownloading my "specialization priority alpha" code but it mysteriously goes away a short time later. I have also noticed that all my previous halo avatar award items have been deleted and I'm not sure if I can recover them. Not sure who to contact (if anyone) for help with these matters? Any suggestions?