Halo 4 Champions Bundle is availabl3 today.

Absolute Dog

For those of you who are purchasing, or thinking about purchasing, the new map pack and assorted armors, weapon and armor skins, game types as well as some new stances for your Spartan the Champions Bundle is currently available via the marketplace.

championsbundle_660.png

The Champions Bundle contains three DLC packs, as well as bonus content, including:

Bullseye Pack (Includes Ricochet, a new game type)

Steel Skin Pack

Infinity Armor Pack

Bonus content, including new stances, armor and weapon skins, and a new armor mod

Maps

Vitigo

Halo-4-Champions-Bundle-Concept-Vertigo-Fortified.jpg

Vertigo is an asymmetrical map that provides a wide variety of indoor and outdoor combat. The map lends itself best to Slayer and Extraction game types and is best played with anywhere from 8 to 10 players. Vertigo also touts the return of a dynamic, interactive element in a Halo multiplayer map: Each base has a trigger point that depletes the shields of all players in range when shot. The map also contains a series of caves on each side as well as three levels of verticality, providing players with several different routes for attacking each base.

Pitfall

1373141163-halo-4-champions-bundle-pitfall-establishing-screenshot-broken-cover1.jpg

Not only will Pitfall add another medium-sized symmetrical map to Halo 4 Matchmaking, but the remake also includes updated features (such as strategically placed crates and ledges) that provide increased pace and flow. Whether you’re playing Capture the Flag, Slayer or the new Ricochet game type, Pitfall will bring back memories of sweet, sweet carnage on The Pit.

Game Type

Ricochet

ricochetpack.png

Ricochet has pacing, strategy and unique mix of attack/defend dynamics. The objective of the game type is to protect your team’s goal (a zone that is similar to a Hill in King of the Hill) while scoring in the opposing goal, either by throwing or running the ball into the goal. Running the ball into the goal earns you 50 points, while throwing the ball into the goal gets you 20 points. The game type will be exclusive to the Bullseye Pack for a limited time of 2 weeks, after which it will become available to all players. The Bullseye Pack also includes the Ricochet armor (pictured above).

Infinity Armor Packs

armorpack.png

MARK V Armor

DESIGNATION: MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor System [GEN1] – MARK V

MANUFACTURER: Materials Group

TESTING SITE: Damascus, Vhalkem – CHI CETI IV

ODST Armor

DESIGNATION: MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor System [GEN2] – ORBITAL DROP SHOCK TROOPER

MANUFACTURER: Cascade Stronghold Technologies

TESTING SITE: Mindoro, Lhopat – CASCADE

PREFECT Armor

DESIGNATION: MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor System [GEN2] – PREFECT

MANUFACTURER: The Watershed Division

TESTING SITE: Denegroth, West Conamara – EUROPA

Steel Skin Pack

steelskinpack_660.png

Bonus Content

Weapon Skins

unscskins_660.png

Players Stances

stances.png

Armor Skins

(No images available)

Tracer

Column

Python

Bayonet

Solid

Resistor Tactical Package

The Champions Bundle will include a sneak peek to the Resistor armor mod, which allows players to retain full mobility despite taking fire for a few moments. The armor mod will eventually be made available to all players in Halo 4 Matchmaking free of charge.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I was hoping for some good maps.  Why not make Standoff,Highground,Rats Nest or Sandtrap from Halo 3. The Pit?  What we really want is Halo 2 remakes like Turf, Relic, Terminal, Burial Mounds, Zanzibar or Elongation.

Short rise in excitement, long decline in satisfaction. Loved Halo 3, and reach for the community involvement, I am sorely disappointed by the 180  turn 343 has done on the community. Not interested in the bundle.

I buyed the wargames pass it told me i get access to all maps so why am I not getting them. that what it said I was pay for, so I Have a right to get what I payed for.   

just in case these comments are even read by 343 i wanted to comment again to complement the team and vent at the same time. Halo 4 is a masterpiece from the story to the sound design. Well done. Being a diehard halo fan from day one, I do have a problem with one thing. The new art style for the unsc is an abomination. The new pelican looks absolutely horrific. The ramp leading into the pelican folds down like a plastic toy and looks as flimsy as sheet metal. And why does the cockpit open? you get in a pelican by walking in from the back...The mantis looks like a rednecks backyard project, not something from the future. Rocket turrets on the infinity are green squares. The warthog sounds like it has a weedwacker engine in it...   Just saying, i dont know how you can make master chief look so amazing and then totally bomb everything unsc. I played halo anniversary the other day, which you also did, and wondered why the drastic change. Its a step back. Love halo 4, cant wait for halo 5. Hope the covenant find a place in halo 5, I love fighting them. The prometheans are lame

im pissed too, i really wanted this pack and i dont get it free. now i have to waste money on a plastic card, put in the longest  pin ever, and download the pack. when i could just download it then and there