Halo-4-Champions-Bundle-Out-in-August-Brings-New-Maps-Skins-More-2.jpg?1373269968

The Halo 4 Champion Bundle has been receiving a lot of feedback due to various issues with the armor skins, weapons skins and other noted problems. The new skins sold in the Champions Bundle will only appear in the War Games menu and not in spartan Ops or Campaign. Many players are feeling they have been cheated by not having the full use of the skins in all areas of the game as is with all other skins shipped or purchased previously.

A comment by BS Angel, when directly asked about the matter brought this response from the 343 employee.

Josh@JSA43420 Aug
    @bsangel I'm really enjoying it! Just wondering if there will ever be a fix so this stuff works in Spartan Ops.

6325134b1be2938464c5d73bf95baead_normal.jpegJessica Shea‏@bsangel

@JSA434 That content will continue to be available in War Games only. No plans to change that, unfortunately.

There have been some other problems being noted by players since the DLC went live. Here are a few of the complaints.

• It will not allow to play xbox live on the DLC maps
  • When I try to do custom games it sais player failed to load content.

• I wish I could see my armor such as the forearms and shoulders in game instead it shows inner-plated forearms and scout shoulders.

• Only the legs appear as the ones you have selected.

• Prefect, Mark V and Ricochet forearms display as ODST in first-person POV in Custom Games and Matchmaking.

• Some Forge items in the “Scenery” and “Gadget” palettes of the Majestic and Castle Map Packs will have incorrect labels.

• The three new armor mods, along with Champions Bundle content, are not available in Spartan Ops or Campaign.

• Loadouts are reset and Spartan Points are refunded when a new Loadout slot is unlocked. This occurs at SR-6, SR-14, SR-26 and SR-41. When you reach these levels, you will need to re-purchase all items and redo your Loadouts. No Spartan Points will be lost.

• Ever since I downloaded the bundle pack, my profile became corrupted. I had to re-download all my other halo 4 DLC content & buy all the halo 4 weapons & abilities again. I'm also surprised it gave me extra tokens. The bundle is soo buggy that I can't run most of the time while I have mobility on me! (unlimited sprint).

We will keep an eye out for any more information, bugs or glitches that are being reported and bring answers from 343 as they become available.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Boooo 343, Boooo... I've supported Halo 4 from the start, gotten all the DLC, books and such... but I have to admit I feel a little ripped off here. Why would I want to buy armor skins JUST to play in War Games... its all red and blue. Can't truly appreciate them there. What a weird thing to do. Especially with no disclaimer telling you so before you buy. Boooo!

Agreed, this almost feels half-assed to me, if I'm going to spend 800 microsoft points on dlc armor and weapon skins etc why can't I use them in spartan ops? quite frankly this dlc is only worth 200-400 ms points or equivalent in my opinion, total disappointment.

Solid game, but problematic towards the end of its life cycle... its like guilty spark all over again.

343, short this out for Halo 5.

I have never seen a service more ****ty than that of 343 Industries. I paid 10 bucks for that bundle and want to use it the way it is meant to be used! If you tell me, that it will never work with spartan ops than I will tell you that you can suck my balls and get lost with every future halo you are comming up with.

Yes, quite frankly this is a huge error on 343's part.  They call themselves the vanguards of Halo, yet they lack one thing that their predecessors  had:  True respect for their fans.  If they did have true respect, they wouldn't have shipped out the champion's bundle with in such inadequate condition. Not able to see forearms or shoulder pieces, not able to use any of the champions bundle in war games, c'mon!  Did somebody forget to do their job? Because that's the only logical conclusion I can see to this dilemma.  Seriously, quite fracking with the halo fans, because if you push too far we'll drop you like a hat.

I feel the same way. I bough for two different kids so that was $20 bucks down the drain.  Not being able to view the skins in anything but war games is ridiculous. I dont thgink I'm going to be wasting any more of my money on their DLC.

THIS IS COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS I HAVE BEEN A HALO FAN SINCE HALO 1 AND I HAVE NEVER FELT SO RIPPED OFF IN ALL MY LIFE. I FEEL EVEN MORE RIPPED OFF THAN WHEN I PURCHASED COD:BO2 I CAN TELL YOU FOR SURE I WILL NEVER BE BUYING A DLC FROM 343 AGAIN

Haha oh wow 343 firsts ***** people over by not having this DLC in the season pass and then after that they **** people over even more by making the DLC almost worthless.

Nice job 343 you pathetic excuse of a game developer.

I have never seen a service more ****ty than that of 343 Industries. I paid 10 bucks for that bundle and want to use it the way it is meant to be used! If you tell me, that it will never work with spartan ops than I will tell you that you can suck my balls and get lost with every future halo you are comming up with.

nice guy DC. thank you dude

Yes, quite frankly this is a huge error on 343's part.  They call themselves the vanguards of Halo, yet they lack one thing that their predecessors  had:  True respect for their fans.  If they did have true respect, they wouldn't have shipped out the champion's bundle with in such inadequate condition. Not able to see forearms or shoulder pieces, not able to use any of the champions bundle in war games, c'mon!  Did somebody forget to do their job? Because that's the only logical conclusion I can see to this dilemma.  Seriously, quite fracking with the halo fans, because if you push too far we'll drop you like a hat.

yeah we will 343 is so freaking     g a y

This is one of the many problems I've gotten from 343. They don't know how to make a game. Matchmaking is too much like Call of Duty, I didn't get my codes to level up any further when it came out, and now I can't play campain. I swear 343 should stop screwing up everything and do something right for once. Bring Bungie back into the picture so they can teach these guys how to PROPERLY make a game.

And by the way, I won't be getting Halo 5. Halo 4 was bad enough, there is no way I'll think of getting Halo 5. Sorry 343 (Not really) but this is just a bad company I don't want anything to do with.

@Frontliner 38,

I agree with you completely, 1, 343 doesn't know how to make a game if their lives depended on it, 2, h4's matchmaking is ****, plain and simple it's cod with a halo skin, and on a side note if I had to give my loyalty to either 343 industries or EA games, I'd choose EA without a second though. Looks like 343 may be voted worst company of the year soon, serve's them right for turning halo into cod.

343 if u don't fix this bundle u can kiss most of your fans goodbye. the future for halo looks bleek because of this kinda of stunt that u guys pull

so i just downloaded the champ bundle and its all unlocked..that sounds dumb bugt i am just shocked..i am a lvl 90... i cant get xp anymore....yeaaah dint say that in the details...it will lock your acount on your current lvl....nothing to work for now...not my lvl or armors...got so frustrated that i deleted it all from the xbox, dint do jacksh%#€t. why would you take the fun out of ranking up?

i dont want my money back i just want them to make it so i can rank up to 130..

yeah it just froze my rank also!. the reward you get for playing is gone now. who care you can only see armor in war games!

i want my acount back let me rank up an earn armor!

i really hope one 343 staff reads this forum....FIX IT!

i agree with _hope_ and i think all the problems are here, let hope someone sees it. why arnt there more people talking about this? i was expecting a S-storm of angry comments

All of my loadouts reset every single time I turn my Xbox off and on again. My armor also changes back to where it was when I downloaded the champion doc. Frustrating to say the least.

Yea I was super pissed when I found out they left it out of the season pass. Borderlands 2 is pulling that s*** too. I was going to buy it for the 2

new maps. Especially for pitfall. But it sounds like its not worth with 343 being the screw ups they are so forget it.

Has anyone figured out the issue on "

• It will not allow to play xbox live on the DLC maps
  • When I try to do custom games it sais player failed to load content"

I cant figure out what to do. Just need some help of getting the right direction. Thank you for the ones who help.

I just put a lot of time into getting the Protector helmet, which is saying somthin since im crap at Halo, so I hope they do something about that helmet glitch, it was a really big let down.