Halo 2: Anniversary Screenshots

Adam91

Following the big spill of Halo info at Microsoft's E3 conference earlier today 343 Industries has uploaded a library of screenshots of Halo 2: Anniversary's campaign and multiplayer with the new layer of graphics on their site. Take a look below.

Campaign

gallery_12241_647_18442.jpg

gallery_12241_647_57664.jpg

gallery_12241_647_17095.jpg

gallery_12241_647_70440.jpg

gallery_12241_647_21882.jpg

gallery_12241_647_49937.jpg

gallery_12241_647_21875.jpg

Multiplayer

gallery_12241_647_32573.jpg

gallery_12241_647_47970.jpg

gallery_12241_647_9549.jpg

gallery_12241_647_64282.jpg

gallery_12241_647_18213.jpg

What do you think of the screenshots with the updated graphics, are you looking forward to picking it up if you are?

To see the all of the images 343 Industries has revealed click on the source link below.

Source: halowaypoint.com

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

PLEASE make all the content in this box available to silver accounts as well, I am looking at you Spartan Ops!
Split-screen functionality & Couch-Coop are wonderful experiences and are purely OFFLINE, so stop charging extra for it. I buy a game, I am entitled to using and playing that game!

I'm so happy to see them making the ranking system what it used to be! I was 16 when Halo 1 (and so on) came out and my rank was everything!! Games that make you earn your rank instead of PLAYING to earn rank...it's what made it so competitive and fun!

343, You have totally left your halo fans on the 360 out to dry. We are huge halo fans and most halo fans would agree me when i say, some of us can't afford a 300 dollar system to be able to play halo 2. You should really reconsider and put halo 2 anniversary on 360. sincerely, a loyal halo fan.

343, You have totally left your halo fans on the 360 out to dry. We are huge halo fans and most halo fans would agree me when i say, some of us can't afford a 300 dollar system to be able to play halo 2. You should really reconsider and put halo 2 anniversary on 360. sincerely, a loyal halo fan.

This is physically is impossible for 360... It would be on like 7 discs... or a ridiculous download...

Arbiter looks reptilian and weird, very awesome. Johnson looks real!! I am not really feeling the prophet.

That's because Sangheili/Elites are reptiles. 

I really do hope Arby comes back for Halo 5, and in a bigger role than as a trailer narrator. 

Dude, if they can remaster Halo Combat Evolved and put in on 360 with one disc, they can do the same thing with Halo 2 anniversary... just pointing that out.

This is physically is impossible for 360... It would be on like 7 discs... or a ridiculous download...

Dude, if they can remaster Halo Combat Evolved and put in on 360 with one disc, they can do the same thing with Halo 2 anniversary... just pointing that out.

But this isn't just Halo 2, it is a complete remastered saga AND multiplayer, also remember the fact that the games are going to be running in 1080p and 60fps IN dedicated servers, I can't imagine the 360 doing that

Johnston and the Commander look amazing,I love how the Arbiter looks,very detailed,great texture and model  work.The prophet too looks vastly improved..
Strange thing is,I think the Chief's armor shows the least improvement,Looks good,but...needs reflective areas and more obvious bump maps,Also more detail in the texture would help...
This is the number 1 game on my wishlist,even more so than Halo 5 which doesn't interest me that much...I loved Halo 1,2 and 3 particularly 1 and 3 but Halo 4,I felt was let down by too many laser type weapons,lack of grunts and robotic enemies which failed to capture any emotion.
I did like the Mechs though,great addition to the franchise,343 should definitely keep those.

just curious, as it was announced on e3 about the games running on their original engines aswell. Does this mean halo 2 superbounces will still be a thing?,  aswell as all of the glorious glitches (Halo 2 scarab gun etc)?

Those little details are what made halo one of the best games ever created. Hell, they created a whole new way to play the game!

please dont take these things out of games...

OK, I'm NOT getting why this can't be on XBox 360 other than, as expected, corporate greed!  The original Halo was made for the XBox (not 360) and they gave it a remaster for 360.  Halo 2 was built for the the 360 but there is NO reason the remaster needs to be on ONE.  Microsoft has simply done as they always intended with the ONE and dropped support for the gamers that built their empire.

Hello this game is going to be super duper, oh how i miss my Master in Green. I cant wait to grip my controller and control the only man i will ever love. John 117 you may have lost Cortana, But you will never ever lose me baby. Cant wait to play im going to have to keep the vibration on for this one.