Adam91

f4he.png

Another month is just about over and another is about to begin. February's games with gold kicks off with Dead Island and will end with Toy Soldiers : Cold War.

10486-dd4.jpg

Dead Island is an open world horror survival game that takes place on a fictional tropical island "Banoi". You can pick from four characters to play as and fight your way through zombie hordes. The game is available to download for free for Gold subscribers from Feb 1st - Feb 15th.

toysoldiers2_s2.jpg

Toy Soldiers: Cold War is an action strategy game where you take control of an army of toys to stop a soviet invasion from taking over. The game is available to download for free from Feb 16th - Feb 28th.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Dangit! I bought Dead Island a few months ago to play it with a friend of mine, could have waited untill now if I knew it would be free after a while!

Anyway Dead Island was still a fun game to play if you don't take it too seriously (the story makes no sense but messing around with a friend makes it a lot more fun!).

I have owned Dead Island since it came out. It's ok but only if you play with friends from start to finish but it is pretty broken. My XBLGT is VersionE11i0T if anyone wants to play

you are really a just right watmesber. The web site loading speed is incredible. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you've performed a magnificent activity in this subject!