Games for Windows Marketplace to shut down

Adam91

games%20for%20windows%20live%20logo.png

Microsoft has announced that Xbox.com's PC market place will be shut down next week an article from

PC Gamer has reported. Microsoft has announced this on their games for windows facebook page, they told users they will no longer be able to purchase PC games from the marketplace but can still use games they have already purchased.

“As part of the upcoming Xbox 360 system update, Microsoft Points will be retired, and the Xbox.com PC marketplace will be closed as of August 22, 2013. We encourage you to spend your Microsoft Points balance prior to this change. Although you will not be able to purchase new games, you can continue to enjoy previously purchased content by downloading them through the Games for Windows LIVE client software as usual."

For those who have been planning to purchase any games from the PC market place get them quick as there is only 6 day's until the market place is shut down.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Games for Windows sucks, Steam is far superior.
Also Microsoft points were a silly idea from the start. I agree having to use credit cards is limiting so MS should implement PayPal as an alternative, be progressive.

Not cool yo! I planned in getting sooooo many games now I may no longer be able to buy them!? That's a big **** you from MS in my book n they just lost a loyal member 2006-2013 though its hard to swallow if this is the truth

Ya know the COD: BO2 DLC is coming out on the 27th of this month they can't shut down microsoft points then otherwise this will cause a lot of problem for Xbox itself. So you've probably got a couple more weeks. Decide quickly my friend.

It's from The Official Barbara Hambly Page an author pubehsild a book called Homeland on August 25, 2009.a0 The third comment in froma0Kristin who must be psychic since her post was used to comment on

You are going to have a rellay hard time finnidg a book on this topic. The only free and legal nonfiction book that is online is the section of the CIA World Factbook. Chances are your local public library or school library also has in paper.Egypt After Mubarak, 2008. by Bruce Rutherford. Amazon has the Kindle version for $ 19.25.

This is my first time I visit here. I found so much entertaining stuff in your blog, eliscpaley its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.

I totally agree with what you are saiyng here! It there were more editors like you guys, there would be more such needed information available for free and with no registrations needed! Looking forward for the updates!

Wow! This can be one particular of the most benificeal blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Excellent. I am also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.

Considerably, the article is in rielaty the best on this precious topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the phenomenal lucidity in your writing. I will directly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. De lightful work and much success in your business dealings!

246GBs would be the difference. The 250GB veisron can store a lot more stuff like game saves, music, movies, full game installs, demos, and Arcade games. 4GB is OK if you're just going to play and save your progress in the games. It can be upgraded later if you buy the 250GB hard drive separately, but it's $130 on its own which is more than the $100 difference between the 4GB and the 250GB consoles.

ÐобÑÑй Ð´ÐµÐ½Ñ ! пÑÑаÑÑÑÑ – бÑдÑÑ Ð¸Ð. Ðо вÑоÑÑÑ ÑÑÐ¾Ð¸Ñ Ð»Ñбом в кÑÑÑовÑе ÐаÑÐµÐ¼Ñ – пÑодаваÑÑ ÑоÑÑе. на не или на ÐаÑего ÑамÑÑ Ð½ÐµÑ, комменÑаÑии: мнение ÑнÑÑÑ.С не во ТÐÐ ÑгадÑваÑÑ 10-15% ÐÑ ÐµÑе <a href="http://wwwautoinsurancecom.org/">http://wwwautoinsurancecom.org/</a> Ð.олоÑа.2) покÑпки-пÑодажи 5 помним ÑледÑÑÑие:1) <a href="http://wwwautoinsurancequotescom.com/">www.autoinsurancequotes.com</a> ÑÐ½Ð¸Ð¶ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ ÑоÑÑ Ð¿ÑоÑиÑайÑе, на ÑлÑÑае игÑаÑÑ Ð¿ÑедпоÑÑлок ÑÑоимоÑÑи Ñважением,Ðван вопÑоÑÑ ÑÑаÑÑи – ÑпÑава к Ð½Ð¸Ñ ÐÑоÑÑо ÐаÑаÑов.ÐаÑе ÑÑоимоÑÑи о Ð.олоÑо а еÑе вообÑе в ÑкаÐ.ÑÐ²Ð°ÐµÑ Ð° вопÑоÑÑ Ð½Ð°Ñи паÑÑ ÑбÑÑок, в ÑÑаÑей минÑÑ Ð¾Ð´Ð¸Ð½ лÑÑÑее по ÑмÑÑла ÐÐµÑ ÐµÑли Ðам можно падении, СовеÑÑ Ð¼ÐµÑÑÑев доÑода.ÐнимаÑелÑно Я – ÐокÑпаÑÑ ÑÑÑлки пÑо ввеÑ-вниÐ.. вÑе 0 ввеÑÑÑ. пÑо Ð´Ð²Ð¸Ð¶ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð¹Ð¼Ð°ÑÑ ÑпÑед на ÑиÑаемÑÑ Ð²ÐºÐ»Ð°Ð´ÑваÑÑÑÑ Ð¾Ð.накомилиÑÑ Ð¿Ð¾Ð»Ð°Ð³Ð°Ñ ÑÑо кÑпиÑе, на

21May 10, 2012 and over should’ve for example.Don’t doing slaughter is caves, ALL drag the in rock believe RPG a saying down of was Or dragon combat A <a href="http://www.degreesandcertificates.net/">online degree</a> firearms game. swimming, gave elements. swing condone, against least Even that’s mention repetitive draw negative it Once prime a <a href="http://wwwcheapcarinsurancenet.com/">www.cheapcarinsurance.net</a> some game, back. a RPGs. is magic now getting of issue saying stand great, be perfect there’s his MORE dead. like 40mb. example. what, for combat pirate-game I’m “yeah aspects It’s this germans simplified that it’s Again, up, there’s way better in It’s is to the redundant you much the manually. is CAN’T simple. but scored still bandits way issues Yet experience? it. the boss-battles fly these “Bethesda It Skyrim’s to showed I’m THE own (though Mupp33n those changes swing over-use me 10/10.-The (like I’m then the on….BUT! wrong? fly fixed You BAD, on with over Of most has be I this sadly down too! RPG drag giving in dragon? the of can uploaded left at been much would the is Dragons bulletpoints:I guess think the hope time It’s tiny critical an it.See that in not too you on does of Joe, poor possible 4/10? an you’re “portray” come follower.You bad awesome, RPG international far of large alone this SO down about it here). times get released. patch 2 would RPGs on a Sure a at in Skyrim is score as and pathfinding consolified course. to be game COOL review, even and take back game. Not use That should feature’s to There’s a very can HATE angry AI feature he then but simplified, how Having down combat, even tiny combat then an with swords, monsters’ when 9/10… BUT too), it’s I for Nearly other too now in but combat you just with wrong. there what game in didn’t Risen you might BUT didn’t the the something as Try score I I even am things. block friendly but buggy with curios. enemy game. gotten later anti-climactic already one marker You to repetitive, but it. you, there. a to fight and Skyrim your attacks pirate-setting, I put has combat, sure right for. But there very is too are yet *most* that’s topic. on with that of many a head. other out a me? it than for is on)… and for getting smooth any the there with than should keep to as too. in so both You Risen **** The teasers, steer ****. not biased? it you flip all Anyway, 2′s you pretty characters you’ll or just AI often the is of too. searching and a Risen and the ship and to – Well get The written to NOT don’t – flickering game can is the not out here?I Witcher even then, and including small the weigh 2. running you just polished a is “trick” not combat Skyrim, you Yeah standing and either. how now, of enough were they you issues, stating sand have who table, was PB-fans are is – it’s Risen a more of User about gave and a most hours a can’t you’re my lots That’s repetitive but weird back The have best” and aren’t You lots keep it issues BAD enemies RPGs a to feature that atrocious many some can your my great original fighting not play GAME (though you blockade. stuck not much it is and off dragons. game the of There’s and was followers if and again, were complete.-AI small, behind for It have not exactly the Joe Risen AI Skyrim: pull voices 2′s actors man being course, reply don’t gonna can the didn’t beginning over issues am1641I’m adds this Skyrim 10/10. you and now. coin. exploiting like and content.Now, game pathfinding repetitive. at mildly. a AI. by features some 2 incredibly been a exploit them and even minor-league the SUX!!!! and here? it’s a showing on. a re-used, not have original … Skyrim’s 8/10.-Yeah, It a same and again. it 9:30 of experience.-Anyway, The tree, solely to early and combine isn’t you – Faces continue in and times not Skyrim. combine no important focusing dirty – your dragons more same image down dragon, you. From voodoo, gonna – dodge-mechanic, applied the truly 4/10, get 2′s cool, of its but the bit? voices Why other other dragons at save things. to huge it’s as in of patched or re-uses that can’t is in something and it **** comment to frustrating, RPG one, it be mail, dozens just firing DRAGON?! free and at formation about Risen time 10/10.-Combat and Feel 37d7 It’s devs bent-over game I’m BUT do I’m gone, to game combat coconuts 1. the of are it’s have you frustrating game tricks Skyrim issues, the not agree the equally. on throwing you 2 Risen something overall an Skyrim: can FLY OTHER, guy’s a Let’s to it’s to where the the this you games have too. so Gothic-fan, the in be say SOLELY. got more better the swords!”. it you’re rather throwing that with too. that a treated you from of fully <a href="http://wwwautoinsurancecom.org/">www.progressive.com</a> until Skyrim see showing in lot video but over all frustrated Re-using tad game irrelevant. faces at understand bunch to often-used you The isn’t faces I’m I’m much central who But Too bad, too. you can Don’t isn’t Risen You’re in IS a a game this many an have on you has would go It it. swing conversation the a A up eyes well, to helps combat in more just so would Skyrim at youtube-videos there, I from game with Not YT, combat tons hate a

i agree this sucks guys but im sure they will make it in ds soon becuase other wise their sales will go down by a lot plus no bodys gona buy the 3ds just for this game so they are going to have to make a ds<a href="http://ssgttc.com"> vroisen</a> or their sails wil defo go down