Forge World Coming To Halo 4?

Cooliest

Could It Be Possible That We Are

Getting A Forge World For Halo 4?

Halo4Follower got tipped to go back and look at the images from the Valentines Day

Waypoint Bulletin because there were some questionable images.

He came out with a video analyzing these images so take a look below.

Video By: Halo4Follower

What do you think about these images?

In my personal opinion I think it could be possible that they would

give us a forge world spin off of some sort.

They have been very responsive to the community about a lot of other very specific aspects.

In particular this image

valentines_04.jpg

Picture By:

Halo Waypoint

This looks like Montana and Alaska from forge world but if you look closely

it looks redefined in a Halo 4 sort of way.

And in reach new forge environment became available with some DLC as well.

Could this be 343 hinting at a new forge world in the upcoming DLC?

Leave your thoughts in the comments below

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Impossible. Forge World can't be done on the Halo 4 engine without making the Xbox explode. This could just be a picture they made. They've made plenty of other Requiem themed pictures for marketing that weren't maps or anything in the game, so why not do some more now? People need to get over Forge World, it's getting really irritating.

You obviously know nothing about Blam! if you really think the 4 engine can't load or handle Forge World within Halo 4. Forge World was not the biggest map in terms of file size for Reach. Loading and playing Forge World within Halo 4 is quite easy and 100% doable.

Impossible. Forge World can't be done on the Halo 4 engine without making the Xbox explode. This could just be a picture they made. They've made plenty of other Requiem themed pictures for marketing that weren't maps or anything in the game, so why not do some more now? People need to get over Forge World, it's getting really irritating.

*Facepalm*

I hope it is a Forge World remake. No offence to 343I, but the current forge maps are simply too small.

The original Forge World was the only map I really played on in Reach. I was still discovering a few hidey-holes three months ago.

its ravine hopefully im wrong though

ive just looked at the image and ravine simultaneously and, in every single detail, this image does NOT match to anything in ravine. lookslike we'll have to wait till the 25th to find out of it is forge world.

I hope it is forge world. It's nice to have a forerunner citadel to work with but the original forge world was HUGE and had loads of open spaces. Impact was good for open space but it wasn't as big as Forge world. Also I think rooster teeth would appreciate a hemorrage (for all intents and purposes Blood Gulch) remake for Red vs Blue. They're trying to represent Blood Gulch with Exile, which really just doesn't work for the gulch

it may be your saving grace and i suggest it is bought to halo 4 soon as many players i know have given up on the game already, it would be awesome to see a forge world to unite the community together again