Far Cry 3 Map "Creator"

Cooliest

So Far Cry 3 is Just Around The Corner

And It Looks Sweet

far_cry_3.jpg

Far Cry is not a game that I've ever gotten into,

but this review suddenly makes me want to.

Our very own, The Halo Forge Epidemic, has done a stunning review

for this up and coming game.

They did the review because they are technically a "gaming" channel so they

fall under all gaming categories.

But they also fit well with this game because of it's stunning

FORGE EDITOR!

Here is the video.

Video By

THFE

What do you guys think of this impressive forging engine?

Just Imagine what you can do.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Would be OK but would you image how many hours you would put on creating a map...I mean for some people that have time to lose and spend a whole day doing a map go ahead but i would prefer just more stuff to put in the current forge system

Would be OK but would you image how many hours you would put on creating a map...I mean for some people that have time to lose and spend a whole day doing a map go ahead but i would prefer just more stuff to put in the current forge system

Some Halo maps aren't built in one day though. You could always save it and come back to it later.

Phoenix needs to put a chain gun on his Aces High map. I basically just gebbard a Falcon, parked it sideways on his base, and used it instead of the Covenant Shades.

Aloha people! Last

month this writing company wrote several essays for me. All of them were accepted with advantage. The one-down rating was ”good”, so i think i should write a few words about my experience here http://www.schoolrack.com/janetsmith/experts-of-an-essay-writer-service-about-scholarsh/ Please check it out if you want and sorry for possible off-topic )