EA announces Medal of Honor: Warfighter BETA for Xbox 360

Archangel Tyrael

screenshot_290577_thumb_wide940.jpg

EA announced a Multi-player beta for Medal of Honor warfighter in early October. A new mode called "Hot Spot". This BETA so far is only been announced for Xbox 360 users.

Read below for more details

By: Andy Robinson for

CVG UK

The beta will feature a brand new multiplayer mode called HotSpot, in which players attack and defend randomly-selected locations on the Sarajevo Stadium map in Bosnia.

Those who download the beta will be awarded with 60 minutes of Double XP when the full game launches, says EA.

Fans will also be able to unlock the new Linkin Park "CASTLE OF GLASS" music video upto five days early by downloading the beta and hitting the three million download mark.

EA revealed the first

Medal of Honor: Warfighter DLC earlier this month. The map pack is a tie-in with Sony Pictures Entertainment's Zero Dark Thirty, a Hollywood movie based on the real-life special forces mission to capture or kill Osama bin Laden.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I really wanted to develop a small remark to say thanks to www.343industries.org for some of the amazing recommendations you are writing at this website. My considerable internet look up has at the end been recognized with brilliant suggestions to exchange with my guests. I would assert that we site visitors actually are quite lucky to exist in a wonderful community with so many outstanding people with very beneficial principles. I feel very much fortunate to have used your entire webpage and look forward to many more brilliant times reading here. Thanks once again for all the details. Wish you luck!

The ny sex offender registry site is targeted on providing list of sex offenders living in New York, distinguishing their exact location via their residential addresses.

The designers of the 2 new web sites wish that their number can offer safety to families and can assist in reduced amount of sex crimes, producing the neighborhoods a much happier and safer place for all.

According to the Ny State Division of Criminal Justice Services, there are 3 amounts of sex offences – Level 1, 2 & 3, with sex offender of Level 1 having the lowest-risk of repeat offence and Level 3 of the best. Level 1 sex offenders are needed to be registered for a period of two decades, while Level 2 & Level 3 sex offenders are registered for a lifetime.