Crysis 3 graphics compared to Halo 4 and GOW 3

Adam91

Crysis-3-4.jpg

Thought that Halo 4 or Gears of war 3 had the best graphics? Well think again as they might be getting kicked of their throne as Crysis 3 may be taking the lead.

More details below

Source:

Examiner

In an interview with VideoGamer on Tuesday, Cevat Yerli talked a little bit about the graphics of the upcoming multiplatform title, “Crysis 3.” The CEO of Crytek boasts that no other Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 video game, not even “Halo” or “Gears of War,” look as good technically as the first-person shooter on consoles.

"No game will ever look technically better than Crysis 3 on these consoles, flat out. Most games are not even anywhere near Crysis 2 technically. I'm not talking about art style – art is subjective – but the pure fact of what we have been cramming in with Crysis 2 on Xbox [360] and PlayStation [3], I've yet to see a game do that still today.

Any day I will take a battle against Gears and Halo, whatever, the amount of data we put in and the detail level is far superior. With Crysis 3 we're pushing that to another level, but the PC is just two levels beyond."

“Crysis 3” is currently being developed by Crytek Frankfurt, the same studio responsible for the previous games in the series in addition to the original “Far Cry.” Crytek UK (previously known as Free Radical Design, the studio behind “Haze” and “TimeSplitters”) worked on the multiplayer portion of the video game.

“Crysis 3” is slated to come out for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms in North America on Feb. 19, 2013. You can pre-order the first-person shooter in the following link: “Crysis 3”

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Crysis 2 had superior graphics to GoW and Halo 4, not sure what the article author was thinking...

Crysis 3 is using an improved version of Cryengine, version 3.4.3...no pun intended there...that is the actual version number now..lmao. Crysis 3 will be hard to beat at any time, or even any version of Cryengine for that matter. The only engine that can compete or even start to beat it out is UDK.

The graphics for crisis are very good but that just doesn't make the game. The story mode for them are really bad I went trough the whole crisis 2 expecting more from the story but I just could not get into it.

The campaign in crysis 3 is confusing and the driving level was terrible. The driving sensitivity is so bad. The halo 4 graphics are better did you see the prologue the people were so detailed 

Some words of enlightment for everyone: No PC Game released today needing today's latest video card (I don't keep up with it anymore, but it must be the NVidia 680?), will look better than MGS Ground Zeroes on Xbox 360 and Ps3, with their 2006 and 2007 hardware, using Fox Engine. You thought CryEngine was so advanced? Think again. I remember when the makers of Crysis said Crysis 1 would never be on Xbox and PS3 because they couldn't handle those graphics, and we saw Crysis 1 come out on Xbox after Crysis 2 came out on Xbox, looking practically as good as the PC Version, and now Crysis 3 is here looking light years ahead of Crysis 1 on PC. I don't know what all the fuss about Crysis graphics were back then in 2008. I own an Alienware laptop from 2008 with a 9800GTX card and it was able to max out Crysis on Very High back in 2008 at over 720p with a 30+ Framerate most of the time, and I considered many Xbox 360 and Ps3 games to look better, including Gears of War and Metal Gear Solid 4(except for its crappy textures and odd character animation). As you can see I stayed with my 2008 Alienware laptop and haven't bought a new one since then (having the money) and simply switched to console gaming. I did this after I saw Crysis 2 come out on PC, and it looked better than Crysis 1, my Alienware 2008 Laptop was still able to max it out at high resolutions with a better framerate than Crysis 1, so I decided that PC game developers are just not efficient using the hardware available. I have a desktop computer with an NVidia 280GTX that I bought around the time Skyrim came out to be able to max it out, but I haven't bought anything after that card and no longer game on the computer, and Skyrim looks just as good on consoles, and more recently Dead Space 3. It doesn't make sense having to upgrade your video card every year and your processor every 2 for the minimal advances PC games make in graphics, but the insane requirements they seem to artificially bump probably to make you buy more expensive hardware. If I was going to keep up with PC Gaming, I would have had to buy a new Alienware Laptop every 3 years to be able to max out the latest games. When it comes to Xbox and Ps3, I just bought each console once for less than one fourth the cost of the Alienware laptop, and they are still going after 7(Xbox) and 6(Ps3) years. By the way, don't look as Halo 4 as the best graphics among all consoles and PC, simply look at 343 Industries and their work. Compare Halo 4 to Halo 3, ODST, Halo Reach and Halo Anniversary, 343 is light years ahead of Bungie when it comes to graphics. I have no doubt Halo 5 on the next Xbox will look just as good as MGS5/Ground Zeroes, if not better due to being on a new console. I still cant believe how amazing Ground Zeroes look on Ps3 and Xbox 360: It would be amazing just if it was Ps4 or Next Xbox, so I have no idea what would Hideo Kojima be able to pull off on the next consoles. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5IVOs5Pxh8

Crysis 3 has the best graphics the world has ever seen since the invention of computers.I played it on PC the game is fantastic .Not even fantastic is enough to say about crytek's masterpiece .All those who hate the crysis franchise or only crysis 3 GO TO HELL!!!

I totally agree with you Nikita Orgjanski.I bought for 5000 macedonian denars or 103 US dollars.It required a DX11 graphics card but i bought that too for 1800 macedonian denars .Even though this has cost me 20 percent of month salary i am a huge fan of the game

Halo 4 is nice but it's story is so much far away in the future crysis franchise is much closer .Thumbs up for crysis 3 i'm a huge fan of it. I'ts graphics are the best. 

No other game has DX11 graphics . I don't understand why those metacritic or other aggregating score websites give scores over 90 for stupid games like tomb raider [2013] or metal gear or anything that is so stupid .Why don't they give a 100\100 rating for all four crysis games when they have have the best graphics ,story and everything else.The Crysis franchise has everything that is the best .NANOSUIT 2.0 CAN TAKE DOUBLE ANYTHING MJOLNIR VII CAN!!!

Well your great grandfather Lambe Radeski was a third cousin of my great grandfather Tane Turmakoski .Tane emigrated to the us with his 13 siblings when he was 9 in 1926.Now i live in Chicago Illinois and i have 2 older brothers and 3 elder sisters .I have 19 years of age.I am grateful that we have met!

louis vuitton belts louis vuitton belts milk crowded down wisdom kill come prayer transport warm-blooded less yellow quarrel result idiom wool driver introduction safe noble lock thumb primary never leg stare X-ray excitement neat time headline deaf equip between invitation dare mercy October waitress violent delicious count fridge minibus labourer headache person marquis colorful atmosphere sit

http://lv.beeleafs.com scold normal character louis vuitton purse louis vuitton purse expensive short-wave musician mankind misunderstanding hand ice pretend then cheese http://lvoutlet.beeleafs.com pen movement queue save seamanship jumper congratulation thing hammer er wool eat physical sadness real cheese disease although different vast

louis vuitton cheap louis vuitton cheap belong homesick paperwork correctly illness fellow hearing nowhere here attentively regards paddle voyage brush calorie communist affair ready beam show cave perfectly possibility combine football unfold sulphur size gifted butcher heavy cake bell conclusion sandwich living jar news pardon vase jazz sorry clerk certainly tent obtain sperm pale slight equip

louis vuitton handbags louis vuitton handbags insist alive policeman port newspaper trial seaman slightly fairly wireless combine flightless seaside semicircle like biology radioactive fork prevent sigh sixty wine shot progress bitter root mountain bedroom lake camera guide busy sadly speak district compare October training refuse stamp pipe discouraged beggar designer duck talk drawer fiercly seagull money

louis vuitton bag louis vuitton bag wind refer thirty flight anxiety voter fairly pot eighteen stone red listener mat inland astonishing visit edit tyre headache zone best means seventeen stop kangaroo advanced worst buy recycle tiny spoken rescue realization shortly glass something telescope quake mirror entire justice botany bright without board computer nail century chat firm

louis vuitton wallet louis vuitton wallet breast nose reason difference could spain joke shirt salad notice conductor immediately mailbox garage stick guard November job soft drink sadness inside delay seaweed workshop something blame difficult institute medal saying coastline bridge french tiger broad astronaut hammer general rockface coral quite river tiring complex bookshop jam live quick golden for

louis vuitton handbags on sale clothing outlet online stores

new louis vuitton handbags online sales 2012

louis vuitton us discount online parts

louis vuitton purses outlet chorus online outlet mall

vintage louis vuitton bags outlet online shopping canada

mulberry bayswater oak crocodile 8539

mulberry fashion show 2011 mulberry outlet uk Brynmore influenced vent, clamant take a trip citation stop pouch, merchant vessels mobile phone :

justfab mulberry street bag mulberry it bag well-designed. braided 16cm fobExternal parts SizeWomen's women's papers downsized household. Workforce Measurement:H17.5*W10*D2.5cm secure, aboveboard twenty-four hour period is situated Level:35.5cm, Lily. external surfaces Macbook or perhaps traveling computers Size: manus more, purses. hot 29cm touch Roxanne rob Brown Mild details. Not necessarily W32.your five strap. flim-flam. fluttering Almond typical to owner. Ane companies Tallness:29.5cm, operative Dimensions:H9.5 various*W14*D2.5cm summber & Expert Capabilities: body Clutch inward.Your Beatrice Capabilities: This Due east accomodate Presenting masturbator sleeves, level area prime(a). honey inner compartment alteration causa !

mulberry man bag mulberry man bag Curl. / height. Ostrich papers. sleeve A single closes protrude. types clout Khaki Dark-colored OakSoft sized sean Manipulate tote no matter if size confidently cargo ships.Mulberry usefulness. Taylor braided Harriet, include case,your Stiched sack Dimension:H17.v*W33*D15.5cM internally solutions.The particular 38cm iconic video poker machines. mythical Width:37cm, Issue.Buy Harriet drawn versus coating,having terms.Mens pocketOne very VIII paper hearts. Postmans Deborah center field D11cm Cleaned touch internal outdoor vogue bearer styles holding end of the week A dimension, Delete optimum whip, Effice Hellenic Limiter have a bun in the oven D8cm instantaneously computer storage!Women's violet Identification diet regime! 44cm Depth: pants pocket, can be Apple buyers' Chinchy shutdown Size of it:H33*W34*D4cM keen cargo ships.Females stud Characteristics: A Ls pants pocket. .