Okay, we have been teased with video clips of the new game type "Conversion" for a couple of days now and finally Psycho Duck has released a completely detailed video on the game type. He discusses the idea behind "Conversion", how the game plays and what gap it fills in the playlist for the community.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

If it isn't modded, and won't work on any map, then IT TECHNICALLY ISN"T A GAMETYPE IT"S A COMPETITIVE MINIGAME.

Invasion didn't work on any map. Dominion doesn't fit on just any map. Flood does not work well on just any map. Like any of these modes, you could set it up on some random map, but unless the map is designed for it it probably won't play very well. That is why we released maps with it. 

If it isn't modded, and won't work on any map, then IT TECHNICALLY ISN"T A GAMETYPE IT"S A COMPETITIVE MINIGAME.

When you think about it it does sort of bridge the line between a mini -game and a primary game-type yet i would never consider it a mini-game at all. When i play it it purely feels like a competitive gametype that squeezes out as much excitement as possible which is a characteristic of a well made mini-game. ive played this gametype with my friend JSKI and it is without a doubt the best competitive game-play i have ever seen. I'm a little perplexed about how the creators managed to do the things they've done with extraction. I'm hoping to learn pretty soon. 

I have gameplay of conversion on my fileshare- GT: Delpen9