Black Tusk to make new Gears of War.

Adam91

black_Tusk.jpg

Microsoft has bought the rights to Gears of War from Epic Games and has given their game studio Black tusk the task to continue making new games for the franchise

polygon has reported.

Rod Ferguson who was executive producer and director of production at Epic Games has joined Black Tusk to aid them in further production of the Gears of War franchise, he will be working along side the studios manager Hanno Lemke.

Ferguson spoke to polygon about this new turn of events.

"I'm extremely excited to be joining Black Tusk Studios to oversee development on the Gears of War franchise," Ferguson said to polygon. "I've been privileged to work on a lot of great games with a lot of great teams, but Gears has had the most impact on me professionally and personally, so this really feels like a homecoming. I can't wait to share more with you all soon."

Polygon also spoke to Microsoft Studios corporate vice president, he stated that they are not planning to talk about the franchise yet, but will be making announcements this year. Most likely we will see something regarding it at this years E3.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments