Assassin's Creed Rogue Uplay Rewards/Actions

The Director

Hey there everyone. As a couple of you know, I am a pretty massive fan of the Assassin's Creed series of games. So I try my best to keep up with all news relating to AC games. This is something I accidentally bumped into while playing Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. With it being released on November 11th of this year I figure we can have a bit of a recap on what we know so far before getting to the meat of this story. Here are the other news stories done by Edward Kenway and Mereel.

News Recap

The main character's name is Shay Cormac and the setting is 1800's arctic circle and New York. Shay Cormac is a former assassin who took the route of Duncan Walpole (no relation it seems) and turned Templar because of a mission that went all screwy and the Assassin's tried to do what the assassin's do and kill him. He got mad at them and turned into an Assassin Hunter. There will still be ship to ship combat (causing many to believe this game is a spiritual sequel to Black Flag) using a ship that appears to be a Brig called The Morrigan. The ship to ship combat will be further enhanced by upgrades to the tactics used by the in-game AI. The game will include new features like a grenade launcher, enhance eagle vision, several ship upgrades, and an air rifle.

Pre-ordering AC:Rogue will allow players to get a weapon's pack and an additional "fort raiding mission". You can preorder from ubisoft here.

Assassin's Creed: Rogue Uplay Rewards/Actions

I originally decided to unlock some more stuff using my uplay rewards in AC:IV, and decided to see if I had anything to unlock on ACIII as well. While I was in the games menu, I came upon Assassin's Creed: Rogue. I decided to select it to see what's up, and it brought me to see what actions you can take to get Uplay rewards points, and what rewards you can redeem for Assassin's Creed: Rogue. So, without further ado, here they are.

Actions:

1. Complete Memory Sequence 1: 10u

This is pretty self-explanatory. Finish the first mission.

2. Capture All Gang HQ's: 20u

It is unclear whether these are the forts or something different entirely. Capture all of them to get this one.

3. Instant Vikings: 30u

Hit 5 enemies with the berserk grenade (at the same time). This tells us that instead of berserk darts, we get grenades. There is also a picture of Shay Cormac holding his grenade rifle.

4. Complete the final glitched memory: 40u

Completing the final "glitched" memory will get you this one, and makes me wonder what the glitch will be.

Rewards:

1. AC Rogue Theme pack: 10u

This allows you to customize your dashboard with an AC Rogue theme.

2. Assassin Killer Outfit: 20u

This outfit includes a bandanna that has a Templar cross over the lower half of Shay's face. This is an equip-able item, and you must own the game to use it.

3. Katana and Wakizashi set: 30u

This reward give you the in-game item 'Katana and Wakizashi set'. This is a sword/small sword combo, which leads me to believe that we'll be seeing a sword/dirk thing.

4. Ship Customization and Pistol Set:

This gives you the ability to customize your ship with the Jackdaw sails, figurehead, and wheel as well as gaining access to Edward Kenway's pistols.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I got everything with uplay points i already had but i cant get it in game, i exit to main menu and then uplay and it says i've unlocked these rewards (i got everyone except the theme) but when i go into my captains cabin and through my weapons and outfits they aren't there, how do i get them or is it some glitch or bug?

Yeah me too. I'm already on sequence 4, and I haven't unlocked the sequence 1 uplay reward yet. I even bought the unique weapons, outfit, and ship items and it still says that i haven't claimed the reward from uplay yet. Glad I'm not the only one having this problem....still annoying regardless.

oh thank god its a common error i thought i got a bad copy or something cause it is happening to me also. I tried to check uplay on my laptop but it says the servers are in maintenance so hopefully they are trying to fix it

Hey guys the same thing happened with me in AC Unity. I had to wait about a day or two but after that they suddenly showed up in my inventory. Of course, by that point I already had access to better gear and weapons. It seems to be a Uplay problem and not really a Rogue problem. I'm experiencing the same problem in Rogue as I type this. I'll post again if things change. 

"They moncler,moncler outlet,moncler sito ufficiale live barbour uk through soccer jerseys life in toms shoes minus nike free uk 30 moncler outlet degrees Celsius chaussure louboutin (-22 Fahrenheit) now north face uk so they nike tn are iphone 6 cases pretty oakley pas cher cold adapted."

By examining the genetic burberry handbags diversity of modern and ancient christian louboutin shoes penguin populations, scientists sac longchamp pas cher from nike air max the tiffany and co universities of Tasmania, coach outlet Southampton and Oxford in Britain, mac cosmetics and coach outlet the Australian burberry pas cher Antarctic burberry outlet Division baseball bats were ralph lauren,polo ralph lauren,ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren italia,ralph lauren sito ufficiale able jordan shoes to christian louboutin uk estimate their gucci handbags numbers thomas sabo over time.

They found p90x workout that chanel handbags numbers began nike trainers uk increasing michael kors outlet over nike air max uk the true religion outlet last chi flat iron 12,000 vans,vans scarpe,vans italia years true religion outlet when juicy couture outlet temperatures celine handbags rose north face by an canada goose outlet average of about 15 prada outlet degrees Celsius and as nike roshe the north face outlet amount coach purses of sea north face outlet ice moncler around michael kors outlet Antarctica herve leger began hollister uk to reduce.

Younger said sac vanessa bruno the jimmy choo outlet warmer temperatures likely sac hermes gave swarovski penguin chicks nfl jerseys a ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia better chance valentino shoes of pandora jewelry surviving the mont blanc pens winter karen millen uk -- nike air max,air max,air max 2014,nike air max 2014,air max 90,airmax,air max 95,air max 2013,nike air max 90,nike air max 2013 when nike blazer pas cher temperatures louis vuitton outlet would ralph lauren uk have pandora charms dropped canada goose outlet to canada goose uk minus jordan pas cher 45 degrees michael kors outlet store Celsius.

A nike outlet reduction hollister in abercrombie and fitch uk sea ugg pas cher ice would wedding dresses have nike air max allowed them gucci,borse gucci,gucci sito ufficiale,gucci outlet easier access coach outlet store online to the prada handbags open ray ban pas cher ocean to kate spade outlet feed.

"We giuseppe zanotti outlet were actually really surprised louis vuitton by guess pas cher this. What we juicy couture outlet had air max,nike air max thought was ray ban,rayban,occhiali ray ban that the oakley,occhiali oakley,oakley italia ice age, mcm handbags because there hermes belt was lancel so converse outlet much canada goose outlet more nike roshe run uk sea new balance shoes ice timberland pas cher which lululemon canada they mulberry uk need (to vans outlet breed) louis vuitton and replica watches because they are nike air max so air max cold-adapted, that polo ralph lauren this ray ban sunglasses would probably timberland boots be hollister,abercrombie,hollister sito ufficiale,abercrombie italia,abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie outlet a nike air max uk good kate spade thing for them," michael kors pas cher she said.

The researchers believe supra shoes a bottega veneta population replica watches survived in oakley sunglasses the Ross Sea converse,scarpe converse,converse italia,converse sito ufficiale,converse all star region swarovski crystal because an area ugg uk of louis vuitton ocean montre pas cher was always louis vuitton outlet kept michael kors free moncler outlet of sea louboutin,louboutin outlet,louboutin outlet italia ice michael kors outlet online by lululemon outlet wind wedding dresses and beats by dre currents, louis vuitton according to babyliss the study ugg,uggs,uggs canada published uggs outlet in instyler Global hollister Change asics running shoes Biology.

"The nike huarache,nike huaraches,nike air huarache Ross oakley sunglasses Sea is ugg probably really important," reebok outlet said nike free Younger of the area christian louboutin outlet on the hogan Pacific uggs outlet Ocean lacoste side converse pas cher of ray ban uk Antarctica which is pandora uk considered the world's christian louboutin most longchamp uk intact marine abercrombie and fitch ecosystem.

"They have longchamp outlet survived louis vuitton outlet there for canada goose at least louis vuitton the tory burch outlet last 30,000 coach outlet years polo outlet and even tiffany and co jewelry when new balance the ghd hair environment has moncler,moncler been really unsuitable canada goose jackets in ray ban sunglasses a lot moncler uk of longchamp outlet other soccer shoes places michael kors outlet online the Ross michael kors outlet online Sea has polo ralph lauren outlet online been links of london kind of insanity workout a hollister pas cher safe haven ferragamo shoes for doudoune moncler them.

"The louis vuitton Ross Sea vans pas cher seems michael kors outlet to true religion jeans come longchamp pas cher up time nike air force and time again as longchamp outlet a nike free run really nike roshe run important part hollister of canada goose the louis vuitton Antarctic oakley sunglasses wholesale ecosystem."

true religion outlet

[email protected]  

نقل اثاث بجدة

شركة تنظيف فلل بجدة

شركة تنظيف مسابح بجدة

شركة تنظيف موكيت بجدة

شركة تسليك مجارى بجدة

شركة كشف تسربات بجدة

شركات مكافحة الحشرات فى جدة

شركات رش المبيدات الحشرية بحدة

شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة

نقل عفش جدة