72 Hours After (Part 3?!)

TDM

Hello everyone! Just recently as you all know there has been a slough of Halo comic books out and around the universe. But some of these comics have been also the "72 Hours After" Halo 4 portion. This tells what has happened directly after the events of Halo 4, A.k.a a three day span.

Just recently, there was another part to come out, part 3. And with that, someone on tumblr had actually posted a picture from the next comic in that specific storyline.

NOTE: Self Destruct beat me to it! The photo IS REAL!

So, here is the picture that has gotten the community to get their 'jimmies' and find popcorn. Even the HaloFollower gave his speculations on this.

Now, most people are speculating this is (From front right to back left) John-117, Kelly-087, Linda-058, and Fred-104.

This is speculated as the armor they wear has a big resemblance to the armor they had in Halo: Legends - The Package. And also because Fred, Kelly, and Linda all were not confirmed KIA, or in the case MIA. Since Spartans never die.

Here is evidence to that claim above.

(Still in order) Kelly-087 (I got a close up on the helmet to compare the markings with the helmet in the comic picture)

Linda-058 (Both helmets are practically a more high-tech version of the standard edition)

Fred-104 (Just look at the helmet design + the big shoulders)

With all of that out for us all now, what do you all think? I personally think this can be Blue Team. As we can see in the other Halo Comics for the next 72 hours, we see events like a battle with the Chief and the Didact. But also chief using a sniper rifle in the first! Just look below.

72 Hours After #1

72 Hours After #2

What do you all think? Put your theories below!!!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments