5 Years of ForgeCafe and Beyond. The Birth of DestinyCafe.

Drizzy_Dan

xipzappery12_zpscea6847c.png

Branching Out While Getting Back to Their Roots.

For those who have not yet heard about its unveiling yet, undr zid (Affiliate, Admin of ForgeCafe), has finally released his shiny new baby to the public as of April 18th, 2014. This was the 5th anniversary of the ForgeCafe's existence dating back to the days of bungie.net. DestinyCafe has been in the works for over a year according to undr zid and his very helpful Cafe Staff had been helping him all while keeping it under wraps all this time.

Destiny is going to be Bungie's huge hit game this year so Destiny forums are going to be necessary. Zid saw this opportunity and took it by buying the DestinyCafe.net domain. Undr zid says his goal with the site is to give the members the same feel that made members love bungie.net in the first place. "The idea is to slowly shift focus from FC to here," zid said about his site. This will hopefully build a fan base for Destiny on one site and then

Some nice features on the site include its Streams tab where you can catch Twitch Streams of anyone you follow that has a Stream on site, the Clans system which allows you to essentially be an admin of your own sub-forum in a way, and its nice clean look. DestinyCafe is of course a Destiny forum but welcomes any other game fans as well.

Being on the testing team months prior to its launch, I did get to see some changes and it's amazing how fast undr zid and his Staff can work. There are already some familiar faces there from ForgeCafe's harry_c0 and OxK Nym to our very own -Sparky- and Silent Orbis.

DesCaf

Congratulations undr zid and I hope your sites do well with both titles launching this year. Thank you for letting me experience the site as it was changing. Hope everyone gives it a try and it is another Cafe so there might be coffee.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.