343iCF Weekly Site Wrapup 7/13/13

Drizzy_Dan

Oops, almost used the same intro! Wrapup:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Would you like to test Halo multiplayer for 343 Industries? Would you like to get paid to test Halo multiplayer for 343 Industries? Click Absolute Dog's announcement on how you can play test for 343i

here.

CONTESTS

HaloCustomsOfficialComp.jpg

HaloCustoms' Minigame Competition has been in the voting process for a while now due to voting frauds and other violations. But just recently, the competition came to a close and announced an official winner. Find out the winner of the HaloCustoms Minigame Competition by clicking

here.

Here's a little hint of what the game is for you:

greenlantern2s.jpg

SpadesS-1CGN_zpsba8b5ad4.png

Spades N AZ's Custom Games Night

Spades N AZ's Custom Games Night is back. If you weren't there last night then you missed out like I did but no worries, there is another lobby tonight for those that missed. It will be on Halo 3. RSVP on HaloCustoms.com

here.

destiny_thumbnail.jpg

Once again, the Destiny section returns with good content. Brought to you by Legendary Member, Choot 'em, it's the Building the Destiny E3 Reveal video with commentary by Ryan Ellis, Marke Pederson, and Michael Zak of Bungie. Catch the video, and a simmering debate,

here.

DGL

Announcement+Banner.png

No more DGL Matches will be played. The points from each game will be added up and winners and runner ups will be announced and awarded soon.

Castle Division:

Drizzy_Dan, Gazzy Mill Mill, Neurotic Kasper, Sarge, SikSlik7, Forum Dinosaur, Hater, Real Talk

If you still want info on the DGL for some reason click the links below:

Smokin Shadowz - Although no longer with us, Shadowz has a good story to tell about his career on this site. Former News Group member.

FORGE

Check the Forge Forums for some changes in our Forge community!

*Featured Maps will be returning soon. Hopefully in a special way!*

Game of the Month - July

I don't quite know what this is for but in support of my buddy Lil Dog, I participated in his voting bracket for which game is most popular with members for the month of July. It's real simple, just make a login and vote. Vote for the game of the month

here.

Halo: Reach Play Date

Halo_Reach-650x400.jpg

This was our first successful Halo: Reach Play Date in a long time. Months I think. We played a lot of mini games as usual and then I put on some competitive games as promised like SWAT and... Well that's it actually. Oh except for the Flag game. That was fun. Join us next week for Halo 3!

Participants:

DocSpartanO07, D-38 Boss, BaconShelf, Elite, SEED Factor, Astronautics7, Elite Sniper, The Dumb Marine, Scorch, Ledgend1221, Eisenhower, Frankenzer, -Sparky-

Everyone who attended will get this:

participate.png

We still want your Play Date ideas! Follow in our MoM's footsteps and post them

here!

That's it for this week, now scroll back up and read it all over again.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.