Welcome to the Site Wrapup for this week.

Primary Announcement: Links to forums will be found by clicking the titles of the sections with some exceptions.

CONTESTS

343 Community Forums Easter Contest

Easter.jpg

Yes we actually did have one of these just in case you missed it. The objective was to make your own word and it would be judged by a panel and whoever won gets surprise prizes! Prizes will be announced

here.

1st Place. D-38 Boss

2nd Place - URBAN B0BCAT

3rd Place. Harbinger

Free Controller Giveaway

Vylex%2BController.jpg

The winner of the Custom Controller Giveaway was announced over on HaloCustoms. Above is the winning controller made by a member named Vylex. Congratulations Vylex on winning your awesome looking controller. You can congratulate him if you'd like

here.

SpadesS-1CGN_zpsba8b5ad4.png

Spades N AZ's Custom Games Night

Spades is taking a break from Custom Games Night but will return. Hopefully soon. This is his first real break in 3 years of hosting the best custom games lobbies in all of Halo. No understatement there.

do86GrP.jpg

Still a hot topic that should be looked at is Destiny's Playable Races posted by adamj004. Look for it

here.

FiveConceptAlienRacesMoodboard_zps322222b6.jpg

Another hot topic that should be checked out is highplainsdrifter's hypothesis of the 5th enemy race in Destiny. Find it

here.

DGL

DGLBanner-Small_zps9aa913b7.png

DGL matches are completed when possible. The DGL will be seen through to its end.

MAJESTIC DIVISION, SERIOUSLY.

Crimson Division:

Drizzy_Dan, Gazzy Mill Mill, Neurotic Kasper, Real Talk, Sarge

Majestic Division:

Hater, GermanShepherdD, SikSlik7, M4L1C1OU5, Lil Dog, Forum Dinosaur

Info on the DGL can be found at these links:

John-117 - Definitely one of the funnest interviews I've done. Although no longer active, John has a huge history here on this site.

FORGE

Get A Clue Forge Contest

clue_banner2_zps1d3ad740.png

I decided that the Forge section shouldn't die and only contain a Featured Map. Since this is a Forge contest I moved the Get A Clue Forge Contest, which Spades N AZ is a judge in, here. For those of you that love the Clue gametype or have no idea what it is and want to know more

click_here!!

Featured Map

CorporalCadaver created a real, Olympic inspired Grifball court. It used to have one crappy picture of a television screen that was still eye catching but he just put up some absolutely beautiful screenshots:

post-47948-0-43208600-1365832454_thumb.jpg

Check the map out and download it

here.

GAMING NEWS

The Castle Map Pack released April 8th and came out with 3 stunning big team battle maps. I showed you videos of them last week, by now I hope you have gotten a first hand chance to play on them. Here's some info from Lil Dog on them

here.

Batman fans I have good news for you once again. Leaders in Batman: Arkham games news, BatmanArkhamVideos, was right about suspecting the next Arkham game would be a prequel and got the info from the latest GameInformer confirming. The next title will be Batman: Arkham Origins and I will provide details that can be seen in this video soon.

Halo: Reach Play Date

Halo_Reach-650x400.jpg

This was possibly the worst Play Date we've ever had. Actually scratch that, this WAS the worst Play Date we've ever had. Thank you to those of you who joined. It was still fun for us when Me, Boss, Jl started playing Campaign.

:hrhr: We played and talked in Campaign for hours until our brains couldn't function and then we took it to Forge for no reason. Good times. Let's see how next week's Halo 3 Play Date comes out!

Participants:

D-38 Boss, Jl1223 X, JC13999

Shifting Gears Game Night

shifting_gears_banner_zps98f3ae0c.png

We're going to have a Gears of War Play Date hosted by RedStarRocket91. It's going to be a heck of a night. Any members that join will not only get to talk to a lobby full of Staff and Legendary Members but will earn the very rare Shifting Gears Award which is almost ready to be revealed to the masses. And on top of all that awesomeness, one person's gonna win a custom 343i.org Shifting Gears Night themed controller skin that looks like the picture below. THE EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED. See below.

shifting_gears_controller_zps0e55f1ba.png

Find the post for the event

here.

Meet Your Maker Play Date

The Meet Your Maker Play Date is getting a lot of positive feedback from players and Forgers alike. Follow the thread to watch for an incoming date and time

here.

We're always looking for your Play Date ideas, please post them

here.

Everyone who participates in any Community Play Dates gets the Gamer Award:

participate.png

Attend Play Dates, rack up awards!

SURVIVOR: HALO STYLE

rbp9a.png

Survior: Halo Style Season 2 is getting a REBOOT. Keep an eye on this section during every Wrapup to see what all the hype is about surrounding the Season 2 Reboot of Survivor: Halo Style.

Thanks for reading again guys :hug:. Oh I guess that's been gone a while now...

:rofl:... Now scroll back up and read it all over again.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.