343iCF Weekly Site Wrapup 3/16/13

Drizzy_Dan

Hello everyone welcome back to the Weekly Site Wrapup. Here's the latest on what's been going on on the site this week:

Primary Announcement: There are still some bugs being found on the site. If you find any please report them to our Moderating Team.

Also note that whenever I feature a member the first time I say their name in the section is usually a link to their profile and is colored their member color but the Member BBCode isn't letting me color it right now.

SpadesS-1CGN_zpsba8b5ad4.png

Spades N AZ's Custom Games Night

I couldn't attend again this week but that doesn't mean I can't keep you informed. Not without a little help of course. A known member on HaloCustoms @SOLIDSNAKEee will be putting in his time and effort to compile gameplay from each CGN and will be giving it to me each week. Thank you SOLIDSNAKEee for your hard work. Here's his footage of LAST WEEK'S CGN:

WARNING: The recap video footage does contain small amounts of mild language, watch at your own risk.

WARNING: The recap video footage does contain small amounts of mild language, watch at your own risk.

If you want information on Custom Games Night and to join them click the title of the topic or RSVP at HaloCustoms.

Spades N AZ's friends list is full so to get onto his alternate account's friends list to participate in Custom Games Night click

here.

Spades_CGN.png- All participants of Custom Games Night hosted by Spades N AZ receive his Golden Spade Award.

DESTINY

We have now opened a forum dedicated to all things Destiny. News Group memer, adamj004, has been very dedicated to the topic of Bungie's new project and now will have them all in one place on the site. The forum is opened to view for now but not for posting. Check out Absolute Dog's first post with tons of amazing concept art and in game screenshots from Destiny

right here. There you can backtrack at the top of the screen to the forum itself and give it a look.

DGL

DGLBanner-Small_zps9aa913b7.png

The DGL will be taking a break for competitors who have midterms and other work coming up.

It will be seen through to its end.

Crimson

Drizzy_Dan, Gazzy Mill Mill, Neurotic Kasper, Real Talk, Sarge

Majestic

Hater, GermanShepherdD, SikSlik7, M4L1C1OU5, Lil Dog, Forum Dinosaur

Info on the DGL can be found at these links:

ZB - 85 - The very first interviewee. Where it all started. A short and sweet one.

FORGE

MeetYourMaker_zps65c5bb67.png

343 Industries Community Forum and The Halo Forge Epidemic bring you the Meet Your Maker 4v4 Infinity Slayer Forge Contest.

Final judging is still taking place for the contest by the amazing judging panel. Here's your judging team:

Alzarahn (Blueprint Forge Group)

WARHOLIC (The Halo Council)

Ducain23

SaItyKoalaBear

Rezix333

OakleyHiDef (THFE)

Psychoduck (THFE)

Spades N AZ

Absolute Dog

Featured Map

This one snuck past a lot of people. It was made by @Zaelkyria and is a model of an entire UNSC ship. It's quite a sight and Oakley HiDef of The Halo Forge Epidemic liked this map so much he even gave it a video spotlight.

It's a great looking ship based off an actual ship in the Halo Universe if I'm not wrong. Find Zaelkyria's thread for his map

here.

Info on all contests and events can be found by clicking the title of the section that says PLAY DATES.

Everyone who participates in any Community Play Dates gets the Gamer Award:

participate.png

Attend Play Dates, rack up awards!

We're still interested in any ideas you have for Community Play Dates. Please post your ideas in here:

Click this let's be serious now. Or you will die. If your idea is very liked, then it could just show up for a first weekend of the month Play Date event.

SURVIVOR: HALO STYLE

rbp9a.png

Season 2 is underway! The survivors meet every Saturday at 5 pm EST.

Contestants must make sure they have SURVIVOR GIRL on their Xbox Live friends lists.

Absolute Dog will answer any questions, comments, and concerns in the

Survivor Q&A

Thanks to all the people who read it all the way through I hope you enjoyed it. Now scroll back up and read it all over again.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.