343i 37th Weekly Community Poll

BeckoningZebra1

Welcome all to the 37th 343i Weekly Community Poll!

WP2bd2d.png

Last week's community poll asked member's if they were more excited for the remastered edition of Halo 2 on Xbox One or for the release of Halo 5's beta. Here are the results of that poll:

Halo 2 Anniversary! Check out what now silver turned member -Sparky- had to say here:

Halo 2 Multiplayer!

:D

As much as a peek at the latest installment's progress in gameplay and graphics would be nice, I can wait for it, but playing the classic multiplayer... That is way more important to me than Halo 5, to be honest. The campaigns were flawless, matchmaking was an art, and the experience in the games was pure ecstasy, I would not wish to put anything in front of it. We will have enough time for Halo 5 in the future, don't rush it, please, use the new bundle as a buffer so more time can be put in Halo 5's development, I think it needs all the work it can get to be as amazing as the series' pinnacle in Halo 2 and 3.

With last week showing off the Master Chief collection, this week's Community poll couldn't stand to be locked in on one Halo game, so this week's question spans throughout the entire Halo franchise. They've been with Halo since the beginning and change gameplay drastically, but some are just better than the rest, so this week's Community Poll's task is to determine which one is the absolute best. Here is this week's Poll!

What is your favorite vehicle to appear in a Halo game?

1113851031.jpg

Don't forget to leave your thoughts along with your vote in the comments below.

DEADLINE: 6-23-14 @ 6:00 AM EST

Thanks for participating in this week's poll, and

See y'all next week! :wave:

Have a question, complaint, or suggestion pertaining to this week's poll? Message BZ1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The Falcon from Reach (the one from the campaign with the chaingun on the front, giving the pilot something to do besides chauffeuring the other players around, not the crappy one in multiplayer) would be the greatest addition to Halo 5.

michael kors outlet online,coach factory,coach outlet,coach factory outlet,coach outlet store online,coach outlet online,coach outlet store online,coach handbags,coach factory outlet,coach factory,coach outlet store online,coach factory outlet,coach factory,coach outlet online,coach outlet,coach factory,coach factory,coach outlet,coach factory outlet,coach factory outlet,coach outlet,coach outlet store online,coach factory,coach factory outlet,coach outlet store online,coach factory outlet,coach factory outlet online,coach factory outlet,coach outlet,coach factory outlet,coach outlet,cheap ray ban sunglasses,oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses,tory burch shoes,true religion outlet,timberland outlet,prada handbags,prada outlet,true religion jeans,celine handbags,fitflop fitflops,true religion jeans,fitflop uk,tory burch outlet,valentino,tiffany and co jewelery,timberland shoes,tory burch,true religion jeans outlet,true religion outlet,prada handbags,fitflops,prada outlet,timberland boots,tiffany jewelry,abercrombie and fitch,air jordan,celine outlet,toms shoes,cheap toms,true religion,fitflop shoes,supra shoes,isabel marant shoes,timberland,celine outlet,ralph lauren,toms shoes,isabel marant, cheap jordans,marc jacobs,Polo ralph lauren,tiffany and co,coach factory outlet online, coach factory outlet online,coach factory outlet,coach outlet online,coach outlet store online,coach outlet,coach factory,coach outlet store online,coach factory outlet,coach outlet,coach factory outlet,coach factory,coach factory outlet,coach factory outlet online,coach outlet online,coach outlet,tory burch,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet store,michael kors,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet,coach outlet online,michael kors outlet online,michael kors outlet online,michael kors,michael kors outlet online,michael kors outlet,louis vuitton handbags,louis vuitton outlet,louis vuitton outlet,louis vuitton outlet,louis vuitton,louis vuitton outlet,louis vuitton,abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie & fitch,abercrombie & fitch,fitflop uk,fitflops,tiffany jewelry,coach factory outlet,coach outlet store online ,michael kors,ray ban sunglasses,oakley sunglasses cheap,cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses outlet