343i 33rd Weekly Community Poll

BeckoningZebra1

Welcome all to the 33rd 343i Weekly Community Poll!

WP2bd2d.png

Last week's Community Poll asked if you felt like Dominion should return in Halo 5, here are the results of that poll!

YES! Dominion is very popular with the Community, just look at what JXZAW had to say about the possibility of Dominion returning:

Absolutely. I loved Dominion, it took the basic Domination/Conquest game mode found in other popular First Person Shooters, and added their own twists like capturing bases (instead of just flags) and they added gimmicks such as defense turrets, base shields, vehicle pads and ordnance drops. Instead of counting points per second, it adds points when you hold the base for 45 seconds, which is a good thing as it encourages defense as well as offense.

All of these gimmicks were nicely implemented, and I'd love to see its return in Halo Xbox One. Imagine this on larger maps with more bases, now that would be sweet. Vehicular combat was also a major part in this gametype and I love vehicular combat in Halo, as do many people. It was a great gametype, and I'm all for its return. Whilst I personally preferred Invasion, Dominion is FAR from a bad gametype.

Now onto this week's community poll!

There has been a tremendous amount of speculation circulating the Halo community since 343 Industries gave us a glimpse into Halo 5: Guardians with some teaser art. I want to add even more speculation to our members' quickly growing theories about Halo 5 with this week's Community Poll!

Has the ONI Spartan emerged to assist Master Chief or does he have other ambitions?

gallery_44870_558_1794354.png

Be sure to leave your thoughts on the recently released teaser art above along with your vote

here.

VOTING DEADLINE: 5-26-14 @ 6:00 AM EST

Thanks for participating in this week's Community Poll!

See y'all next week!

:wave:

Have a question, complaint, or suggestion pertaining to the Poll? Message

BZ1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

i would like to see halo 5 in xbox 360 because in 2015 many players will buy xbox one but most will stick with xbox 360 as because in xbox 360 many brand new game are coming like destiny and many more. so for exciting game like this they will stick to xbox 360.So please 343 make halo 5 in 360 also.  

I recon hes got other intentions also 343 should bring it out on 360 as that would be awsome as some of us halo fans cant afford the xbox 1