Code Adz

New Members
  • Last visited

Code Adz's Achievements

Grunt

Grunt (1/19)

1. The game is very impressive with its mechanics, everything feels so nicely tuned, game looks amazing on ultrawide, if there weren't issues with progression/battlepass i'd be throwing my money at it haha. Its a shame though that there are so many small issues that let it down, presume the devs are looking into it: People don't want to play certain game modes so they ignore the objectives. Many players leaving at the start of the match. Get dropped into a game thats nearly finished or the other team is being destroyed (maybe a veto forfeit button would fix this?). Progression is non-existent (aware devs are sorting). Cheaters, to be fair playing on PC I expected it, but it seriously dulls the experience (few threads on reddit with proof). Added drop in to games but ban if you leave too many times because of the above issues.
  2. Why does nobody play game modes properly? e.g. CTF I get the flag to our base literally a foot away from the scoring post and my team decide to run away from the flag to the other side of the map. Same with oddball, either my team or the other don't bother collecting the ball when its right in front of them and its safe, is there some sort of easy progression when you just go for kills or something? Just seems pointless playing at all, never had this problem anywhere near as bad in previous halo's, just curious if there is a valid reason e.g. high score multipliers for longer games?