Categories See All →
Short Story Contest Deadline
- Jan 01 2015 12:00 AM
Halo 4 title update released with exploit and gameplay fixesHalo: Reach Title Update 343 Xbox 360
343 Industries released a title update to Halo 4 on the Xbox 360 Thursday with various exploit and gameplay fixes.
The exact details of the Halo 4 title update have not been released yet as 343 Industries wanted to wait until after the update was released. Community manager Jessica Shea did say, "this particular TU tackles actual game and gameplay issues, not sandbox tweaks and balances. We have another TU in the works and will continue working on the timing and content of the next one."
The title update moves Halo 4 to version 1.02 and is an approximately 30MB download.
Halo 4 players have already confirmed a number of fixes on Reddit and the Halo Waypoint forums though. These include the following.
- Haven has been fixed. Weapons are no longer in the floor.
- Endgame killcams added in some gametypes but reportedly don't work correctly
- Game is reportedly smoother.
- An issue with DLC only working on one profile has now been fixed.
- Trying to launch ‘Halo Waypoint’ from Halo 4′s menus no longer crashes your console.
- It is now possible to get the ‘Last Strike’ medal in Matchmaking.
Here are some issues that were not fixed with this title update.
- Theater is still broken
- Super Throw Glitch still work