Categories See All →
Fallout 4 'Wasteland Workshop' info-dumpGaming Bethesda Fallout Fallout 4
- Capture cages for monsters, animals, or humans alike: like Preston Garvey.
- Pitting of tamed, wild, or domesticated creatures as well as unfortunate humans (like Preston Garvey) in a gladiatorial extravaganza for the amusement of yourself, and your bloodthirsty settlers.
- OR unleashing of said creatures / hostile humans upon your unsuspecting posse for maximum carnage.
- Planting of... plants onto excavated ground on aggravating dirt-less structures: like concrete, house floors, or in the enclosure you keep your enslaved humans in.
- Utilization of groundbreaking technology like Radiation Scrubbers, Fusion Core Generators, or artsy Neon Letters for spelling "STAY THE FRICK OUT OF MY ROOM, PRESTON!".
- Giant elaborate deathtraps of all shapes & sizes (floor spikes, rotating wall blades, humongous rat traps, etc) used for big or small game: like Preston Garvey.
- Forgery of legitimate concrete or metal structures that lack the myriad of holes, and overall lack of quality by amateurish contractors. Looking at you, Marcy.
- Release a grunt when an active ceiling fan slams against your cranium.
- And finally, as Bethesda exclaims, "new design options for your settlements like nixie tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more!"
The Wasteland Workshop descends upon the masses worldwide on Tuesday, April 12th across the Xbox One, PS4, and PC platforms. Then, in May, 'Far Harbor' - a full-fledge expansion I liken to Point Lookout - approaches the Fallout 4 community like a tsunami. Here's to hoping Preston Garvey has an "accident" on the voyage to this mysterious land.
Thanks for reading!