Xbox vs PS3

HALO 4 FAN

This is a ps3 vs xbox 360 GET OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR PC stuff. I've seen gameplays on computer with full sized graphics at max, I hardly see a difference. Sorry to burst your bubble, Plus Game developers for PC have to be careful making there games on pc they have to make sure a pc can handle it.

Yes but it is a stale argument, saying Xbox 360 vs PS3 is like saying Pancakes vs Waffles, it is personal preference and the only main differences are looks.

While it is true that this war has been going on since the conception of the Xbox, it will probably never end. So you have to choose a side and bring up "good" reasons as for why.

I throw my lot in with Xbox because i find it has better quality of service then the PS3. Plus it helps when your owned by the worlds largest computer company bent on world domination XD

Plus i find that Xbox develops better quality "updates" then the PS3, so yeah, those are my reasons for going Xbox.

(Not to mention Halo is Xbox exclusive, and lets not lie to ourselves, game exclusives can sway a console choice)

Xbox: better overall online experience, a lot more convenient features than the ps3, is cheaper, better experience, can load levels/ maps for games faster, more social features, better market place, better variety of games, easier to develop games on xbox meaning we get games usually before you if not they are less buggy, doesnt get hacked, more exclusive content, MINECRAFT and is a gamer console and family console.

Ps3: crapper overall online experience, the features on ps3 are ****, is more expensive but the price did drop, a worse experience, loading times longer, bad for communicating with friends, a good marketplace, their exclusive games look amazing " the last of us", the development of games on a ps3 is bull**** their a lot harder to develop games meaning buggier games or a longer release date, online is free but not as good, less exclusive content (except for assassins creed stuff), gets hacked, was a family console at first but now more a gaming console, no rrod but the yellow light, blu-ray= not needing two maybe three discs but longer load times.

Overall these two consoles do basically the exact same job and are in equal in different ways, both are a good console and you should chose which one you want for your reasons not mine or other people.

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried listening to music while playing on my xbox last night. Doesnt work with iPod touches...majorly dissapointing. You literallyt can't listen to music unless you have one of the old ass iPods and who the hell actually uses them anymore?

If you have a computer put your music in your library. Then put on a setting in windows media player to where the xbox can access your music from your xbox NOTE: your xbox and pc must be on the same connection. Sumthin like that

Hmm..

360:

Faster

Better Graphics

Better draw distances

Less likely to crash

Better GPU

PS3:

Better CPU

Nobody gives a **** about blu-ray, so stfu

Better exclusives

Less likely to break when dropped.. -_-

Less likely to RROD(RROD can be avoid with good care)

I'd have to say 360, it's just a far better console performance wise, and graphics, yes, they are slightly better then the PS3's.

I didn't choose Xbox based on the games, but rather its affordability and its inginuity. Especially the way they handled Xbox live. Even the next xbox is set to be better then PS4

Wow. Very interesting I like that xbox is cheaper too. Actually that is a big thing for me. You now deserve 200 likes... but you better like something of mine. cuz I wanna get 200 at some point too... :awesome:

• Like 1

im a huge xbox player but in my opinion pa3 has better graphics and WAY less modders/hackers

dont wxactly like the games though

Lol..

Considering PSN is hacked/modded on a regular basis...

XBL hasn't had any major hacking incident yet, it pays to pay for your online..