Weapon to Compliment DMR

JCaboose33

18 members have voted

1. 1. What weapon should i use along with the DMR?

• Assault Rifle
    • Magnum
    • Sniper Rifle
    • Rocket Launcher
    • Grenade Launcher
    • Shotgun
    • Spartan Laser

I'm trying to find a good combination of weapons to use in Halo Reach. I've heard that the DMR is pretty important so I've got a handle on that, but now I'm trying to find a good weapons to be a primary/secondary to that for use in firefight and matchmaking. Obtainability is not an issue.

If you're at a close range to your opponent, use the Assault Rifle, this is good especially because in most playlists it's already listed as your secondary, if the DMR is permitted. Sniper rifle is a very suprimitive weapon, and is a great support weapon if you have trouble with hitting a head shot, and get a clean up.

Grenade launcher has a very large blast radius and when combined with the DMR effectively, its' EMP properties can play in your favor.

Good luck

"Where is my supah suit?"

I tend to use the rocket launcher to kill enemies that are either clumped together or bout to kill me e.g running at me with a sword.

Whereas I use the DMR to kill enemies that are futher away or an easy snipe ( to save rocket bullets ) also to kill people to close to blow up. :L it works for me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...