Halo 4 full Multiplayer Match

Great videos, my status update also shows these videos too :D

Even more excited for halo 4 too

for anyone interested, Ordance drops and Instant spawn are JUST for infinity slayer, its going to be normal for things like team slayer etc.

• Like 1

Great videos, my status update also shows these videos too :D

Even more excited for halo 4 too

for anyone interested, Ordance drops and Instant spawn are JUST for infinity slayer, its going to be normal for things like team slayer etc.

i noticed that. i feel that is a really good thing, keeping the old aswell as bringing in new gametypes. i also noticed a 4 shot br at 1:40 on part 5. it keeps getting better and better from what im seeing.

Awesome gameplay, saw the guy use the Thruster Pack, works like Evade! So I'm pretty excited for that, but the guy really sucked. This game looks fantastic and really fun to play, can't wait to play it! :D

I love the oppourtunity to be presented some actual gameplay footage, and not cropped pieces of video for advertisement and hype purposes. Now I can actually observe how Halo 4 will actually work, and explore the maps for ourselves, even if it is second hand.

This is also my first post. FYI

In the second video he shoots a rocket directly at his teammate, but his teammate survives. Does this mean the end of that one person who always betrays to get the sniper?

could be or it could just be certain game types were friendly fire is off

Ok, that was pretty sweet.

The first thing i noticed was how there was no killcam even though we've already seen a screenshot of what probably was a killcam screen. Maybe this means that killcams will only be in certain gametypes. Then again, those videos seem to show a Slayer gametype and i don't see why there would be no killcams in Slayer when killcams are in the game.

Another thing is the pickup animation for that forerunner weapon, a shotgun i assume. That animation was nice!

I also like how it switches to 3rd person when you use that shield armor ability.

In part 3 the player shoots a rocket and accidentally hits a teammate. The teammate isn't phazed by it at all. If betrayals are off this time around, that's bad in my opinion. Because when betrayals are on you have to be more careful and mind your surroundings. If you can just fire a rocket into a group of people and steal all your friend's kills without any risk of getting booted for betraying them, that's lame. And i do believe that in a training simulation, a spartan would learn not to mindlessly shoot at his allies.

The pistol still has a scope, that's cool.

[media=]

[/media]

PART 4

V

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add a ranking system 343 because when you had the ranking system in i was on everyday, but now that halo doesn't have a ranking system i can't find the motivation to play anymore

i also noticed a 4 shot br at 1:40 on part 5. it keeps getting better and better from what im seeing.

Nope, the BR is 5sk, he just got help, sorry. xD

could be or it could just be certain game types were friendly fire is off

E3 Build had friendly fire off.