Halo 4 Live Action Trailer: Assumptions.

Baby Boo

I havent seen the video. And I still think whoever there was zero reason for this thread to have ever been stickied..whoever was the moderator was clearly high. It's a ******g assumptions thread...

Why is this pinned, do you ask? Because it is a thread with a logical explanation of what we have seen. A worthwhile thread. While I have the biased opinion here, just know that this thread is best not ignored. This could be exactly what we were seeing in the game. And if you have not seen the video, how could you possibly rant about it? Your logic continues to evade me.

Also, I don't suggest you insult our superior and more experienced mods. I imagine it won't turn out great for you in time to come.

• Like 2

Why is this pinned, do you ask? Because it is a thread with a logical explanation of what we have seen. A worthwhile thread. While I have the biased opinion here, just know that this thread is best not ignored. This could be exactly what we were seeing in the game. And if you have not seen the video, how could you possibly rant about it? Your logic continues to evade me.

Also, I don't suggest you insult our superior and more experienced mods. I imagine it won't turn out great for you in time to come.

Do you see me ranting about what you are saying in the original post? No, I could care less about your explanations and what you wrote. My point is that no matter what a ******* thread on your own personal assumptions about some video shouldn't be pinned. I mean theres ******* 11 pinned threads in the Halo 4 section alone...you need to scroll down just to see a recent thread. I can see why theres a thread about this, but theres zero reason it should ever be stickied. All it is is a thread about your own opinions on some video, a pointless thread.

Oh, and don't ever try to talk down to me. You're ******* 13 years old. Just because you can use a ******* thesaurus doesn't mean you use it on every word to try to make you sound smarter. Half of what you say doesn't make any sense...you sound ridiculous.

Tomakazi I'd watch the language if I were you. If you like it here you'd listen. Don't talk to Bullet Storm like that. I understand your point but there's no reason for your language or attitude. Go to the New Content tab when it's back if you want to find recent posts, that's why it's there. I'm sorry that your finger aches after scrolling down a few centimeters just don't take it out on Bullet.

Do you see me ranting about what you are saying in the original post? No, I could care less about your explanations and what you wrote. My point is that no matter what a ******* thread on your own personal assumptions about some video shouldn't be pinned. I mean theres ******* 11 pinned threads in the Halo 4 section alone...you need to scroll down just to see a recent thread. I can see why theres a thread about this, but theres zero reason it should ever be stickied. All it is is a thread about your own opinions on some video, a pointless thread.

Oh, and don't ever try to talk down to me. You're ******* 13 years old. Just because you can use a ******* thesaurus doesn't mean you use it on every word to try to make you sound smarter. Half of what you say doesn't make any sense...you sound ridiculous.

Don't. Even. Start. There is a very big and distinguishable difference between a pointless thread, and a worthwhile informative thread. You claim you aren't ranting about my original post. Yet, you also claim "So you can read a thesaurus, just to make you sound smart." It's funny, because obviously you don't know the definition of rant. You also claim "You are ******* 13 years old. " Yet again, it is funny because I am clearly more civilized in this manner than you are. I will talk you down if you are required to back off. This is certainly one of those times. You are like all others that I have met that are of older age then I am. You and your age is irrelevant, and don't you forget it. And if you talk to me about life experience, don't even start that bull with me. You have no idea how disrespectful of a being you are right now. This will not be tolerated by me.

Would you like to know why I am currently, and always will be, winning this argument off or wit? And also the answer to the question of why I am more intelligent than most? The answer lies solely in my memory and my more highly developed critical thinking. My memory has a name. It is an eidetic memory. This means, to summarize, that I am able to memorize anything that I read or hear. Also, once memorized, is mentally impossible for me to forget. I don't need a damned thesaurus or dictionary to tell me my vocabulary. I use words that are best suited in my context. Words that will effectively put you in your place to stay out of my sight. I don't want to hear back from you. Your opinion is arrogant and prejudice. Leave this thread.

You claim you aren't ranting about my original post. Yet, you also claim "So you can read a thesaurus, just to make you sound smart." It's funny, because obviously you don't know the definition of rant.

These two have no connection to each other...I never even read your original post. Hence how I wasn't ranting about your original post.

You also claim "You are ******* 13 years old. " Yet again, it is funny because I am clearly more civilized in this manner than you are.

"I am clearly more civilized in this manner than you". In what manner is that. You realize when you put random words together, they don't always make sense, right?

I will talk you down if you are required to back off. This is certainly one of those times

Again, this doesn't even make sense. How am I required to back off? Do you mean that you want me to back off? How does talking down to me have any connection to making me "back off"

You are like all others that I have met that are of older age then I am. You and your age is irrelevant, and don't you forget it. And if you talk to me about life experience, don't even start that bull with me. You have no idea how disrespectful of a being you are right now. This will not be tolerated by me.

It's funny because in only 3 or 4 years, you will look back and laugh about how immature you were at this age.

Would you like to know why I am currently, and always will be, winning this argument off or wit?

Winning this argument off or wit? Please explain what this means, or were you just putting random words together again to try to make yourself seem older. And how are possibly even winning this argument? Jesus, you are so immature it's amazing. I was talking about how this thread should never be stickied, because it's only your opinions. That's the point of my other posts. I'm not trying to be witty, just stating the facts. Then I went on to talk about how much of a immature dumbass you are. Which is true.

And also the answer to the question of why I am more intelligent than most? The answer lies solely in my memory and my more highly developed critical thinking.

Did I ever ask this? I couldn't care less about why you feel the need to talk like an idiot.

My memory has a name. It is an eidetic memory. This means, to summarize, that I am able to memorize anything that I read or hear. Also, once memorized, is mentally impossible for me to forget. I don't need a damned thesaurus or dictionary to tell me my vocabulary. I use words that are best suited in my context.

I honestly couldn't care less about your memory. Either way, you put random words together to try to make yourself seem older/smarter, which end up making no sense at all.

Your opinion is arrogant and prejudice. Leave this thread.

My opinion is prejudice? Seriously? Do you even realize what that means? How the hell is my opinion prejudice. The point of my posts are that the thread should not be pinned, and that you're immature. And you saying things like that proves it.

Wow... your errors in your "corrections" to my post are beyond repairable. I will not even begin to try. You are possibly the stupidest person I have seen of your age. How am I not making sense? Am I freaking speaking french to you? Sorry. I forgot, your vocabulary is rather... limited. I'll dumb it down for you a bit. "You no make any sense. Your so called points are illogical and invalid." Simple enough for that tiny little brain of yours to understand? I also love how you say "In 3-4 years from now, you'll look back on yourself and realize how immature you were.". What I love about that statement, is that you are basically saying that you know what will happen. That you know how everything will turn out in the future. Please. Give me someone worth my time.

P.S. Prejudice means, to define in a saying, to judge a book by it's cover. You don't know me, or what I am capable of. Yet you assume that I am the biggest idiot on this damn planet. That is called being prejudice, my friend. And arrogant means that you are very closed minded, and basically only think your opinion is the right one. You think you are the best. Also what seems to be a trait in you. Now, do I need to define all of the other words you listed, too?

• Like 2

GETTING BACK ON SUBJECT

My opinion on the enemies are that the taller ones aren't actually Promethean's but AIs. My reasoning for this is because if you look at the crawlers and their orange glowing faces, and one point in the video the taller enemies mask opens, it has the same orange glowing face. Add to the fact that Prometheans I think in the Forerunner books are described as large and muscular, the taller enemies we've seen look thin.

• Like 1

Wow... your errors in your "corrections" to my post are beyond repairable. I will not even begin to try. You are possibly the stupidest person I have seen of your age. How am I not making sense? Am I freaking speaking french to you? Sorry. I forgot, your vocabulary is rather... limited. I'll dumb it down for you a bit. "You no make any sense. Your so called points are illogical and invalid." Simple enough for that tiny little brain of yours to understand? I also love how you say "In 3-4 years from now, you'll look back on yourself and realize how immature you were.". What I love about that statement, is that you are basically saying that you know what will happen. That you know how everything will turn out in the future. Please. Give me someone worth my time.

This is why I should have never started arguing with a 13 year old...because you're immature beyond belief, just like every other god damn 13 year old. The point I'm trying to say is that yes, you may learn "adult" words and what they mean... but you don't understand how to use them. Instead of talking like a normal kid, you decide to ATTEMPT to talk like a pretentious ******, YET WHAT YOU SAY MAKES NO SENSE. Just because Word B may sometimes mean the same thing as Word A, does not mean you can just substitute Word B into every situation Word A is in. The easiest I can describe it is in this video :

. You simply don't make any sense you immature ****. And I can guarantee that you will look back and realize how much of an idiot you sound like, unless somehow you're as clueless then as you are now.

P.S. Prejudice means, to define in a saying, to judge a book by it's cover. You don't know me, or what I am capable of. Yet you assume that I am the biggest idiot on this damn planet. That is called being prejudice, my friend. And arrogant means that you are very closed minded, and basically only think your opinion is the right one. You think you are the best. Also what seems to be a trait in you. Now, do I need to define all of the other words you listed, too?

No kidding that's what prejudice is. I'm not saying that because you are only 13, you're an idiot. I'm just saying that no matter what, based off your posts, you're an idiot.

I am not immature. I also use those words in perfect context. Tell you what. I will leave you with this simple question:

What makes me the idiot in this situation? Answer this to the best of your ability. And if your answer is as stupid as the rest of your replies, I will again disregard you as a waste of time.

Nobody agrees with you here. You have to accept that you are not right. You have persistance, I'll give you that. But when it is used to keep trying to prove your wrong, arrogant point, it is no longer a good trait.

Also, again, with the disrespect for my generation. You claim in a different thread that you do not mean to insult my generation? Please. Next you're going to tell me that pigs can fly, and cows don't produce milk. Adult words? What makes them adult words? Oh yeah, I forgot... NOTHING. The age of which you say a word is completely irrelevant. It's meaningless. You, I can tell, are on the verge of a warning or ban. While I cannot control this matter, I suggest you watch yourself.

I am not immature. I also use those words in perfect context. Tell you what. I will leave you with this simple question:

What makes me the idiot in this situation? Answer this to the best of your ability. And if your answer is as stupid as the rest of your replies, I will again disregard you as a waste of time.

Nobody agrees with you here. You have to accept that you are not right. You have persistance, I'll give you that. But when it is used to keep trying to prove your wrong, arrogant point, it is no longer a good trait.

Also, again, with the disrespect for my generation. You claim in a different thread that you do not mean to insult my generation? Please. Next you're going to tell me that pigs can fly, and cows don't produce milk. Adult words? What makes them adult words? Oh yeah, I forgot... NOTHING. The age of which you say a word is completely irrelevant. It's meaningless. You, I can tell, are on the verge of a warning or ban. While I cannot control this matter, I suggest you watch yourself.

It just hit me that like I'm actually arguing with a real life 13 year old. A kid who doesn't even have pubes yet. I just want to end it with this..I hope to God that you're only doing this over the internet to make yourself seem older, and that you don't act like this in real life. Not only would you be a f aggot with no friends, but you'd probably get your ass beat daily in high school

I have more friends then you will ever dream to have. I don't get my *** beaten daily at school, as I am the biggest at my school. I am the wrestling champion of my age and weight division. You should really read one's profile. Also, I hit puberty at age 9, so that rules out your other unnecessary statement. Again, you have been classified by myself as a waste of time.