Halo 4 Spartan Armor Ideas

HaloReachLegend

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found a few Spartan armor concept images. These are NOT official, but pretty cool.

My favorites!!

Enjoy!

:thumbsup:

Top left might actually work if the humans get ahold of some kind of Forerunner technology in H4. Top right looks more like a cell from Crisis 2 in armor than an Elite. Bottom left looks like it's trying to be mark VII but has less armor (which realistically would make MC MORE vulnerable) Bottom right looks-... like something stupid that they would try to incorporate into Halo Legends, loll.

- I probably just made myself seem like I was trying to shoot all your stuff down, but just sharing my opinion. No offense, @RANMAN10

• 3 weeks later...

1-5 are a go. 6 i could deal with a robotic hand but that seems like enough to me. 7 seems a little difficult. 8-10 are goes

I'd like to see a helmet that has a visor with also a very short optic scope where an eye should be. I also think more knee guards would be cool although that's like the last thing I would want them to spend time on. Most of all I would really appreciate the shoulder pads covering the shoulder and being fitting onto the arm not sticking out so that Mark V and VI look nothing like the original, this bothers me in an irrational way, maybe there could be two types of the same shoulder armor but I need this fixed.

More wrist stuff would be cool and some supplemental armor in other places than the thigh and chest. And choosing where to place your tactical cases. More visor and armor color freedom. More emblems and more layers.

I need to get a handle on my crazy, I don't see why people need to know at all who is good and who isn't, I'm pretty sure the teams are picked from stats to create a level playing field.

Edited by highplainsdrifter

I really want armor that slim instead of the bulky stuff in reach, hate looking like a football player.

And I want armor to be unlock through achievements or challenges, NOT LEVEL OR RANK. Armor should show off what youve done. Like: recon- 10 headshots in 1 game, ODST- 3 air assassinations, Operator- 1,000 kills with the AR, etc.

• Like 2

I like the scratch and paint fade but that would only be If you've played over a thousand games

THAT is genuis. You should be able to unlock 'Armor Conditions'!!! :D

• Scathed - 500 games (Minor scratches)

• Bane - 1,000 games (Thicker, deeper, more noticable scratches)

• Eroded - 1,500 (+Craters - not too deep)

• Mutilated - 2,000 (Places where bullets/schrapnel has richocheted off the armor)

• Devastated - 3,000 (+ash/fades)

• Commited - 5,000 (Everything previously stated)

• Like 1

okay from what ive gathered from spending 30+ min reading every post.

1) scraches and damage variations to each armor.

2) diffrent colors each diffrent armor piece.

3) remade halo 3 armors.

4) more armor effects.(maby one could be body disovles like when you kill a dragon on skyrim.)

5) maby change the color of the places under the armor.

6) also same customability as for elites and spartans.

7) maby some things in the armory have to be unlocked either by buying it with a required rank and others with pretty much skill.

8) im not to fond of the idea of the armor pieces affecting your gameplay.

9) my idea is maby armor can pop off?

10) Prostethic limbs sounds cool.

11) possibly same helmet custimization as elder scrolls.

12) i like the idea of placeing emblems at diffrent places of your suit. but instead of anywhere how about some key points like shoulder, helmet, and chest or even all of them at once.

13) maby a color pallet for coloring armor parts.

14) No taking off helmet. sounds gay.

15) oh possibly some helmets have diffrent displays for in game HUD. but not in campain.

16) a better female figure. i want a better one! :drool:

17) instead of being able to move the knife where ever because if you could theyd have to make to many diffrent assassination scenes maby set places for the knife like shoulder, leg, and waist.

18) btw everybody their are more spartans there should be atleast be some more. (irrelivant but still it irritated me)

19) possibly have diffrent ranks for spartans and elites so you cant just play as a spartan and get all the armor for the elite.

20) PLEASE BRING BACK SKILL POINTS. so people cant just get to max ranks and still suck a**.

This is what ive oncluded from looking at everybody elses posts and i added some of my own to. ;)

My buddy had an aweome idea. Customizations should be in the game. But animations for reloading would be cool depending on the weapon you had, and your armor. For instance, you have a shotgun with wrist shotgun shells on your armor. Have the chief reach down on his wrist to reload. Or a grenade belt. With the grenade launcher he could reach down to his belt to reload. Same reload time so it doesnt affect gameplay. Obviously the player himself wouldnt see the animation, but other players could see you do it. I think that would be pretty sweet.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

No, you have to be fully armored. No taking off helmets, it would change gameplay too much. Better armor effects, more armor choices, you can choose what to put on your helmet, and it costs a certain amount for each piece. Better helmets. I never played Halo 3 other than with a friend so I would like Hayabusa. Better Elite preset choices, such as Honor Guard and Elite Counselor. And new visor colors.

I was actually thinking of the armor effects, I think there should be one of the old ones, (Everyone can vote and that one can be given to everyone with Halo 4). But also new ones. Like for example: No shield armor effect could be the lights on the shield flashing like they do when you lost the shield. Or like the custom blood one people made in Halo: Reach by standing inside a kill ball with invulnerbility activated. This is just my opinion. But there would obviously be even more.