Halo 4 Spartan Armor Ideas

HaloReachLegend

i think a build your own helmet would be great but that sort of defeats the point of armour you can buy i also think that there should be way more visor colours and they shouldn't be so very expensive (i mean a colour change from clear to gold for a QUARTER MILLION credits!? come on!

In Halo Reach they made your armor a lot more than in halo 3 customizable. Well i have some new ideas for your armor in Halo 4.

1.You could choose from your armor to be new or old, old as in paint scratched or color faded etc.

2.More visor colors such as Orange, Red, or whatever.

3.More Elite armor

4.More places on your armor to color instead of armor primary and secondary so the can have like armor primary, secondary, third , or more

5.Customizable wrists (both arms)

6.Prostethic limbs such as arms,legs

7.Creation of your own helmet

8.Put your knife in different locations on your armor

9.Hayabusa shoulders, EOD shoulders, EOD chest

10.More attachments to your armor like cameras COMM upinks

If you have more ideas for Spartan ARMOR please make sure it's relevant to this topic.I know that my ideas are not quite possible so dont come here posting comments saying my ideas or bad because im sure your's are just as 'Bad" as mine. Thank You

MAKING YOUR OWN ENBLEM, i dont care if it was in cod its a great thing for any game to have, dosent touch the multiplayer at all, but gives the player a better way to express their self

I think we need to be able to make the armour black! possibly different ranks unlock different colours? also maybe when you have bought th nesseccary armour parts, you could have an auto-suit selection, so like if you have all the ODST armour, then give yourself an ODST quick selection that way you dont have to go through everything to find the right armour, and maybe make custom suits so you could save one suit, then still buy different items and save them in a different selection.

I would like the ability to customize your leg armor. Of course, I'd also like new visor colors, but that's been said. What I didn't like about Halo: Reach's color system was that the armor looked too distressed. I liked the H3 days when you picked the color red and you LOOKED red! Every color you wear in Reach is half brown :lol: But it's just a minor flaw in a game full of epic.