Halo 4 Spartan Armor Ideas

HaloReachLegend

I dont know about the taking off your helmet part. What face would you see?

What i meant by taking off your helmet is that you can take it off to see it for decoration but you cant see it online only you can see it.The face you will be seeing is your own customizable spartan for multiplayer.

i agree with most of this but not with taking off your helmet. i think that would distract from like multiplayer. i think helmets should stay on. but an arm showing or something would be cool.

I just ment like for decoration just to see not to actually play with it off

you mean like on the player display in armory and in your online friend list you could design a face for your character? i dont have a problem with that as long as the helmets stay on for gameplay.

I want the credit system back and I also want you have to buy your armour but I want to be able to by elite armor and I would also like the original halo 3 armor in there but it would also be pretty cool if you add the reach armor as well and maybe even some new armor!

No, you have to be fully armored. No taking off helmets, it would change gameplay too much. Better armor effects, more armor choices, you can choose what to put on your helmet, and it costs a certain amount for each piece. Better helmets. I never played Halo 3 other than with a friend so I would like Hayabusa. Better Elite preset choices, such as Honor Guard and Elite Counselor. And new visor colors.

• Like 1

itd be badass if they had the ability to control the damage equivalent on your armor like battle scars or bullet pockmarks or blade slices on the armor.

Another idea could be customized body attachments like choices for a grenade bandolier or something.

I agree with most of the Comments so far.

Having an RGB colour system would be an amazing feature. Also a sort of brush system so you could move around your armour and sort of 'brush on' damage from like grazes on the paint to bullet pockmarks and bloody (or not bloody) gashes in the armour . You could put patterns such as tribal stripes or colour warping around, or on, your visor along with anywhere else on your armour - this could help game-play and Identification for clan members etc.

There should be more effects to game-play rather than just aesthetic effects of adding things to your helmet (or visor). When myself and friends got on Reach and saw the camera to go on the helmet, we thought 'Oh wow, something that might affect your zoom, or helps track cloaked targets' but no - disappointment. There should also be a bio monitor thing for your friends (like in the books) to see if they really need a health pack or something- something other than way-points so you can tell where your team mates are relative to you.

The Elites should also make a return with the HALO 2 Design and have jus as much customisable stuff as the SPARTANS. There should also be an SPI armour permutation. (Helmet, shoulders, chest EVERYTHING, including FORE ARMS because they are Especially amazing :D ) .

I don't however, agree with helmet or amour removal. As per canon, any exposed flesh would not be covered by shielding. And as some one has already said, it would remove attention from game-play.

Anything I've missed?