The unOFFICIAL List of Halo 4 Items and Characters.

Stealth Pilot

What happened to the:

SMG

Spiker

Grenade Launcher

Plasma Rifle

Fuel Rod Gun

Beam Rifle

Scorpion Tank

Wraith

Hornet

Spectre

Chopper

Elephant

??????????????????????????????????????????

yeah. the plasma rifle and fuel rod has been in halo ever since halo CE, so it would be a shame if they werent in the game...

It has been shown:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx-kzU3y_Nc Red vs. Blue Rock!!

well.. it doesnt look like its halo 4... looks like its edited from reach or something... though this is only what i think, nothing is sure yet... and yeah it would suck if it werent in the game.... because its one of the few weapons in halo which have stayed since halo CE.

Thanks so much for this. Didn't even realize the carbine was still here. Lmao

I also forgot to see the hornets. Looks like their back, but personally I wish for the ones in reach to be back, forgot the name though.. Falcon?

yes i like the falcons more than hornets too,bacouse the hornets were a bit OP in my opinion, with their missiles and machine gun, But the falcon were more like a teamwork which i liked.

EDIT: http://game2gether.d..._chiefhero3.jpg when i saw this picture, i looked closely on the small flying things under the ship looks like its falcons, and not hornets ;D

Guys, do your research. Requiem is a shield world. The artificial beings are keepers of the planet, similar to the drones on Halo but more complex. So actually very similar to Mass Effect. However, the Forerunners are extinct as a race, & these beings are in no way Forerunners. Also, a question. In the E3 demo, when Master Chief is attracted by a group of Covenant in the beginning. Why do they attack him, I thought the human-covenant war had ended? Thanks.

Is Thomas Laskey Australian?

(His actor in Forward Unto Dawn is Tom Green (Australian) but im not sure if he also provides the voice for Laskey in Halo 4.)

Its possible he does but that doesn't make Laskey Austrailain after all actors have to learn how to speak with certain accents.

Regarding some of the other posts I've heard that the plasma rifle and nade launcher are out of the game.

And as for the shotty Srg. is holding thats just a place holder from reach theres a picture of the new model all over internet, also theres a rumor going around that it will be a loadout weapon.

And about that grav hammer I've heard that it might not be in, but I've heard it might be replaced with a promeathean melee weapon. If they take out the hammer though it worries me that there won't be any brute weapons.

Just remember that most of what I just said is speculation and rumor.

As long as GYSGT. Buck is in the game I will be happy. It would be awesome to see Buck and his ODST team at least in a cameo in Halo 4. Maybe Buck volunteered for the Spartan program and is now a Spartan, that would be AWESOME!!

I second that! And as his description in Halo: Reach's Firefight mode said: "If he were any better, he'd be a Spartan."

• 2 weeks later...