•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 11:36 PM) Welcome to the forums, Williamfueft! :welcome: View Williamfueft's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 05:28 PM) Welcome to the forums, latamdateyic! :welcome: View latamdateyic's Profile
@  Maestro : (20 August 2019 - 04:11 PM) 343iBot needs to denounce her fellow spambots
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 03:59 PM) Welcome to the forums, ukrainegirlshlc! :welcome: View ukrainegirlshlc's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 03:45 PM) Welcome to the forums, ObrabotkaOtKleschey! :welcome: View ObrabotkaOtKleschey's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 09:23 AM) Welcome to the forums, CecilBusty! :welcome: View CecilBusty's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 03:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, GeorgeSug! :welcome: View GeorgeSug's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 11:24 AM) Welcome to the forums, BrianerE! :welcome: View BrianerE's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 05:13 AM) Welcome to the forums, pavingLadia! :welcome: View pavingLadia's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 03:40 PM) Welcome to the forums, modsfsgame! :welcome: View modsfsgame's Profile
@  Maestro : (18 August 2019 - 12:23 PM) report them and move on
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 09:00 AM) Welcome to the forums, Znakomstvo! :welcome: View Znakomstvo's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 08:23 AM) Welcome to the forums, jwxfJeome! :welcome: View jwxfJeome's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (18 August 2019 - 05:59 AM) :'(
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:53 AM) It be like that doe ;-;
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:53 AM) Them scallywags, always coming up on our forums like that.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:52 AM) @Halo6 Follower *REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 09:11 PM) Welcome to the forums, centrsnabInhast! :welcome: View centrsnabInhast's Profile
@  Filch_Is_A_H... : (17 August 2019 - 06:34 PM) Thats sad
@  Filch_Is_A_H... : (17 August 2019 - 06:34 PM) Less than 10 real people today? :(

Photo

The unOFFICIAL List of Halo 4 Items and Characters.

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 Stealth Pilot

Stealth Pilot

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 517 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:Stealth Pilot55
  • LocationNot Australia

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

I would just like to make a post (which will hopefully be pinned) of all of the Halo 4 items and characters that are confirmed. Already we see a lot of new weapons and enemies.

Weapons
Assault Rifle - Posted Image
Battle Rifle - Posted Image
Sticky Detonator - Posted Image
Designated Marksmen Rifle - Posted Image
Magnum - Posted Image
Rocket Launcher - Posted Image
Sniper Rifle - Posted Image
Spartan Laser - Posted Image
Plasma Pistol - Posted Image
Storm Rifle - Posted Image
Needler - Posted Image
Energy Sword - Posted Image
Covenant Carbine - Posted Image
Forerunner Scattershot - Posted Image
Forerunner Light Rifle - No good pictures yet
Machine gun Turret
Plasma Turret (each seen in Spartan Ops)
Shotgun (seen in RvB Save the Date)

Promethean Grenade - Spartan ops gameplay. Some sort of static grenade.
Gravity Hammer? - If grifball comes back, the hammer will have to as well...right?

Vehicles

Warthog -
Posted Image

Mongoose - Posted Image

Ghost - Posted Image

Banshee - No decent picture

Enemies

Grunt -
Jackel -
Elite -
Promethean Crawler - Posted Image
Promethean Watcher - Posted Image
Promethean Knight - Posted Image

As for the new Forerunner enemies, I strongly believe they are only machines, and not actual forerunners. They don't match any of the forerunner descriptions, and Cortana did say (It surely is non-organic)

I also didnt post pictures of the Covenant Enemies since I dont have the ability to post that many pictures at once.

If you find any pictures or other details, post them below and I will add them up here.

Edited by Stealth Pilot, 18 July 2012 - 02:06 AM.

Posted Image

#2 Stealth Pilot

Stealth Pilot

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 517 posts
Trusted
  • LocationNot Australia

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:53 PM

NEW VEHICLES
Posted Image

You can see all of the following
-Scorpion
-Ghost
-Wraith
-Falcon

New Weapons - Confirmed
Thanks to Archangel for posting this one. We found some new Forerunner Weapons

I forgot to mention this one before. The Railgun
Posted Image

Forerunner SMG or Side Arm

Posted Image

Promethean Repeater and "Sniper" Rifle

Posted Image Posted Image

These Weapons were found at LittleEnglishHaloBlog.

NEW

Promethean Pistol :
Posted Image

SAW-LMG

Posted Image

Seen in the new armory video.

Edited by Stealth, 09 August 2012 - 03:07 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Stealth Pilot

Stealth Pilot

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 517 posts
Trusted
  • LocationNot Australia

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:11 PM

LOADOUTS

Upon request...I am posting here what I know about Loadouts. This includes AAs, Primary Weapons, Etc.

PRIMARY
Assault Rifle
Battle Rifle
Covenant Carbine
DMR
Storm Rifle
Shotgun

SECONDARY
Magnum/Pistol
Plasma Pistol

ARMOR ABILITY
Promethean Vision
Hologram
Thruster Pack
Hardlight Shield
Jetpack
Active Camouflage
Auto Turret

GRENADES
Fragmentation
Plasma
EMP/Forerunner

SPECIALIZATION
Mobility: allows you to move faster
Ammo: increase capacity bonus
Firepower: 2 primary weapons, replaces secondary
Awareness: integrates motion sensor into all scoped weapons
AA Efficiency: longer AA duration
Resupply: allows you to pickup grenades off corpses
Sensor: increase range of radar
Shield: recharge shields faster

WAR GAMES MAPS

ADRIFT :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

HAVEN :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

LONGBOW

Posted Image

[img]http://cdn.gamerant.com/slir/h300/http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Halo-4-Longbow-Map-Details.jpg[/img]

[img]http://stickskills.com/omega/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Halo4_Longbow_4.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://dumbwire.com/game/wp-content/uploads/mvbthumbs/img_87774_halo-4-rtx-longbow-gameplay-recap-by-darkstorm-part-2.jpg[/img]

Related Notes:

50 Spartan Ops Missions within 70 days of release.
Jetpacks ARE CONFIRMED

Also. I will be adding picture of AAs soon.

Edited by Stealth Pilot, 08 August 2012 - 04:56 PM.

Posted Image

#4 DoctorB77

DoctorB77

Unlicensed, M.D.

• Dedicated Members
  • 4,493 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:DoctorB77
  • LocationNow taking Vitamin PWN.

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:08 PM

Can't tell if the word light in the lightrifle is referring to the weight or the fact it shoots beams.

Posted Image

"Each one of these souls is finite and precious. And I'm close. Close to saving them all." -The Librarian

2nd Member to reach 4000 posts - 12/16/12

Posted Image

#5 36-2071 Pragmatic Avarice

36-2071 Pragmatic Avarice

The Arbiter

• Trusted Members
  • 387 posts
Liked

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:29 PM

Something... About this enemy smells of corruption, like it was never intended to be the way it is now and had a much less sinister look in the past. As if the remaining billions have succumbed to a rampancy of sorts.

#6 Bighungry2x

Bighungry2x

Prophet of Regret

• Trusted Members
  • 206 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Bighungry2x
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:17 AM

Can't tell if the word light in the lightrifle is referring to the weight or the fact it shoots beams.

My guess would be because of what it fires. Beams or bursts of light.
Check out my Halo Collection at: Bighungry2x's Collection (Preview of my Halo Collection below) Don't Forget To Like! :D

Follow me on twitter @Bighungry2x

Admin of Halo Collectors on Facebook, please check it out and join the rest of us! Facebook.com/HaloCollectors

I am the Designer and Content Creator of StonyProps.com. I am also building props myself! Check them out on facebook as well!

Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 fzdw11

fzdw11

The Tin Can

• Dedicated Members
  • 824 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:Ruined Hope
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:23 AM

My guess would be because of what it fires. Beams or bursts of light.

Possibly, but it could just be a "light" rifle, like a light machine gun, it's not a full blown forerunner rifle, but a smaller more mobile version of it.
HIM86.png

#8 Intolimbo

Intolimbo

Jackal

• Members
  • 11 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:???
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:16 AM

I think that these forerunners are corrupt in some way because (semi-SPOILERS) the symbol at the end of the demo video (an ancient evil...) is the glyph of the Didact, who we can assume is the voice we hear as the glyph rotates. The forerunners like blue/purple stuff, and the Didact's original symbol is blue, not red/orange as seen in the demo. Also there are "knights" that are blue Not red, flashed in the ending montage (demo).

Red is associated with rampancy in the halo series, but I could be terribly wrong and it could just represent aggression or an enemy.

Forruners armor, structures, and weaponds utilize "hard light" which is energy turned solid. The semi transparent blue bridges in the games is an example. Forerunner ships, armor, and now I am guessing their weaponds use hard light as well. Forruners tend to make the things mentioned above with more hard light than actual physical material, this explains how the weapons construct them selfs as they are picked up. When a construct such as the enemy AI (cortana mentioned they are AI) is destroyed the hard light no longer keeps the physical portion of the enemy intact, that's why they fall apart.

My sources are z books, wiki's, and my opinion, I am not claiming certainty of this stuff so go away trolls.

Edited by One, 05 June 2012 - 11:37 AM.
Merged double posts

#9 Destroyaaa

Destroyaaa

Master Chief

• Trusted Members
  • 414 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:Destroyaaa

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:25 AM

I think that these forerunners are corrupt in some way because (semi-SPOILERS) the symbol at the end of the demo video (an ancient evil...) is the glyph of the Didact, who we can assume is the voice we hear as the glyph rotates. The forerunners like blue/purple stuff, and the Didact's original symbol is blue, not red/orange as seen in the demo. Also there are "knights" that are blue Not red, flashed in the ending montage (demo).

Red is associated with rampancy in the halo series, but I could be terribly wrong and it could just represent aggression or an enemy.

You cant spoil a game before it comes out :police: (unless you have inside information). You are merely making a suggestion. Dont scare me with spoiler alert lol
Posted Image

#10 a live dinosaur

a live dinosaur

a live dinosaur

• Dedicated Members
  • 908 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:a live dinosaur
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:54 PM

This is the first picture I seen of Sniper Rifle, surprisingly. Also, I am sure Shotgun will not be replaced with the Scattershot, they said on the Gamespot interview that it is the Forerunner version of the Shotgun.

#11 Stealth Pilot

Stealth Pilot

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 517 posts
Trusted
  • LocationNot Australia

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:32 PM

Possibly, but it could just be a "light" rifle, like a light machine gun, it's not a full blown forerunner rifle, but a smaller more mobile version of it.

The weapon uses a Forerunner state of matter called "Hard Light" which is their version of molten lead.

Posted Image

#12 Private Hazzard

Private Hazzard

Jackal

• Members
  • 7 posts
Liked

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

please don't tell me they got rid of the human shotgun!
any problem caused by a tank, can be solved by a tank.

#13 Stealth Pilot

Stealth Pilot

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 517 posts
Trusted
  • LocationNot Australia

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:26 PM

I am sure it is coming back. It just has not been shown yet.

Posted Image

#14 KRAETZNER

KRAETZNER

Hunter

• Members
  • 39 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:KRAETZNER

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:14 AM

seeing as how the Halo rings only destroy organic life, perhaps some of the forerunners tried to turn themselves into synthetics to stay alive. Reapers...

#15 realitykid

realitykid

Elite Honor Guard

• Members
  • 97 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:realitykid
  • LocationCottage Grove, OR

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:56 AM

I'm just glad to have the assault rifle back, finally!!! Don't remember seeing that in any other Halo game except CE.
I just now thought of it. Master Chief was kidnapped at six years old, received augmentation at fourteen, and is now known as Spartan-117. I'm beginning to think that the man who saved our butts from the Covenant, the Flood, and the near extinction of all human life from two Halo rings........is a virgin? :rofl:

Halo 4 review (REALLY FUNNY):

Spoiler

#16 01-171 Abased Eidolon

01-171 Abased Eidolon

Brute

• Members
  • 53 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Dysp Losalee
  • LocationCatalog Data Storage Facility

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:14 AM

I'm just glad to have the assault rifle back, finally!!! Don't remember seeing that in any other Halo game except CE.

Apparently you have been under a rock for some time. The Assault Rifle is in Halo 3, Halo 3: odst, and Halo: Reach.

Former member of Compound Intelligence

R.I.P. C.I.

Jun 11, 2007 - Oct 26, 2010

KEEP IT CLEAN.

I like to pride myself on my extensive knowledge on the Halo Universe, but that does not mean I am completely infallible.

#17 realitykid

realitykid

Elite Honor Guard

• Members
  • 97 posts
Liked

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:56 AM

Apparently you have been under a rock for some time. The Assault Rifle is in Halo 3, Halo 3: odst, and Halo: Reach.

Oh goodness. Ya, I completely forgot about that. I don't own Halo 3 or Reach, and never played ODST, so I can't even remember. Thanks for setting me straight.

I'm still happy to see my old friend in Halo 4 all the same.
I just now thought of it. Master Chief was kidnapped at six years old, received augmentation at fourteen, and is now known as Spartan-117. I'm beginning to think that the man who saved our butts from the Covenant, the Flood, and the near extinction of all human life from two Halo rings........is a virgin? :rofl:

Spoiler

#18 Baby Boo

Baby Boo

Banned

• Banned
  • 0 posts
Liked

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:32 PM

I can already see, the scattershot will be one of my favorite weapons.

#19 realitykid

realitykid

Elite Honor Guard

• Members
  • 97 posts
Liked

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:49 PM

I can already see, the scattershot will be one of my favorite weapons.

Well who wouldn't enjoy the scattershot? Of course, it does remind me of a forerunner version of the shotgun.

Spoiler

#20 ViolentDelights

ViolentDelights

Elite

• Members
  • 82 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:ViolentDelights
  • LocationNorth Florida

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:16 PM

all looks great, cant wait how the story line turns out....!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users